Chapter Fifty

"Morning beautiful."

I opened my eyes, to find Lou smiling at me. He had his arm around me protectively and I was snuggled up to him. I rubbed my eyes, as I remembered yesterday's events and smiled to myself.

"Morning."

I placed my head on his chest as I felt him breathing. He straddled my curls with his fingers.

"I love you Paige." He whispered.

"I love you too." He placed his hand on my stomach and stroked it lovingly.

"And I love you, Tommy."

I smiled at his fatherly instincts; he will be a perfect dad.

Tonight, the boys are doing a final concert for the Up all night tour and then we're going to go on our honeymoon. We are planning on going to Paris, if the baby wasn't born by then. It's also Christmas Eve and Louis' birthday tomorrow. Me and the boys have pitched our money together and bought him a brand new car. I'm not sure what type it is but according to the boys, it's a good one!

I am due in three weeks, and I am very nervous but now I have my boy- I mean husband, to look after us.

"Lou?"

"Mmm..." He murmured.

"What if I'm a rubbish mother, I mean I don't even know what to do with the baby...what if he doesn't stop crying or wants to -"

"Paige, you will be a great mum. And we're in this together, don't worry. We'll be fine!" He kisses my forehead softly.

Today, before the performance, we're painting Tommy's room which at the moment is a room for Louis' toms and general junk.

"We should get up; we have lots of things to do." I begin to lift my head from his chest. Lou sit's up and pulls me closer.

"But I can think of better things to do..." He whispers seductively. He kisses me deeply. I am tempted but I can resist him. I push him away and raise my eyebrow.

"Nice try, come on it's a busy day today." He shakes his head and smiles.

"Later then?" I roll my eyes and jump out of bed.

I hold my covers around me as I rummage through my wardrobe and pick out a blouse and denim jacket along with some maternity shorts. I place my silky hair into a messy bun and turn around to find Lou clutching some paintbrushes. I laugh as he throws one to me and I fail by not catching it.

He laughs and moves the furniture out of the room while I begin to paint.

"You shouldn't be doing that you know."

"Why?"

"Because you're pregnant."

"I'm fine." He walks over to me and put's his arms around my waist. I kiss him and as he leans in again I dab paint onto his nose.

He pulls a face in shock before flicking some paint at me, which lands in my hair.

"Lou!"

"You started it!" He protests.

I chase him around the room with the paintbrush but he turns around and I become the victim as it splatters my jacket. I place my hand in the paint and then splatters a cream handprint onto Louis' cheek. He reacts by printing handprints across my back.

I lift my paintbrush up and flick paint at him. He grabs hold of me and aims his paintbrush. I throw it on the ground and kiss him. His vanilla scent is now replaced with a chemically kind of smell. I laugh and run my fingers through his hair.