Chapter Twenty

Paiges POV

We walked into the bowling alley. The others were ahead of us, as we walked in Lou paid for the alley. As we picked our bowling balls, we noticed that Niall was missing.

"Where's Niall?"

Liam pointed towards the cafe as we nodded- where else would he be? Eventually, Niall returned carrying some Peri peri chicken, which made me laugh. We all placed our bowling shoes on as Niall struggled with his laces, I tied them for him as he thanked me.

We split into two teams of me, Louis and Zayn against Harry, Liam and Niall; This would be interesting. First it was Louis turn, and he grabbed the heaviest ball and flexed his muscles. He winked at me and whispered

"Later!"

I burst out laughing at his attempts of flirting...not that I'd say no!

He swung back and released the bowling ball as he scored a strike. He ran up to me and high fived me and Zayn as we stuck our tongues out at the others. Harry went next and again scored a strike, I was impressed - these boys handed these balls well (not like that you dirtyminded people)!

Next it was me, I grabbed the smallest ball, as I struggled with its weight. Lou carried it for me and stood behind me as I swung it as I released it. I knocked down seven out of the eight balls, which still gained me a high five. Niall went next and looked embarassed as he pulled out the ramp, to help him bowl. I stifled my laughter as he glared at me.

"Sorry Sweetie!" I said.

He knocked down four pins and he triumphantly jumped around...bless him! Zayn and Liam both scored seven aswell which put our team in the lead. After one game (we won and we made sure the other team didn't forget it!), we got bored so we decided to go into the arcade.

Niall and Zayn, raced onto a motorbike game to try and act macho whilst Harry challenged Louis to a dance machine battle. This would be interesting! Harold did his favourite sprinkler move which was beaten by Louis' 'pat the dog screw the lightbulb'. Then Harry did the traditional robot and Lou did the 'stop the traffic, let them through'. I laughed as Louis won and Harrys face dropped.

"Maybe next time, my young padawan."

Lou said as I laughed at Harrys attempts of dancing - although I will admit the sprinkler was kinda cool!

Liam then challenged me to a target game.

"If I win boys are better than girls!" Liam said.

"And if I win, girls are better than boys!"

I said as I pulled out the gun. Normally I am rubbish at these sort of games, but it spurred me on wanting to prove Liam wrong.

As the countdown started I aimed my gun.

'Three,two,one."

The game started as I fired desperately at the targets, I kept missing as Harry was distracting me by waving his hand against my face. After the game finished, and I had lost badly, Liam laughed at me.

"Harold, you cheated!"

He smiled at me evily.

"How could I cheat, if there wasn't any rules!" I rolled my eyes at him.

Lou pulled me into a hug and started to kiss me passionatley. We decided to go home as we ordered a pizza. Lou took me by the hand and pulled me into his room. He closed the door.

"Do you want to?"

I pressed my lips to him and tugged his shirt upwards.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smirked into my lips.