Chapter Three

Harry's POV

He held her hand and helped her into the car. He knew that I liked her, she was fiery and well..hot! I gave him some pissed off looks but he missed them. Lou is such a backstabber.

Later I'll tell him how I really feel.

He sat in his seat and she sat in mine - that was usually our spot! Niall's stomach rumbled as he burst into his infectious laughter at the sound of it. How that boy is not fat I will never understand!

I sat between Zayn and Niall, where as Liam sat in the front next to our driver Jim.

Louis POV

I could see Harry glaring at me but I ignored it. He always gets the girl and I like her - she's clever enough to resist Harry.

"Thanks for taking me here, it's nice of you but you don't have to you know, I was only doing my job!"

"I know but I want to!" I realised that I still had hold of her hand. i went a little red and let go of it.

"Sorry love."

She blushed and it made me even more attracted to her.

"Hey Harold." She shouted.

"What?" Harry groaned, obviously not liking his new nickname.

"Are you okay? You look a little sad."

"Mmm..." Something was wrong with him, he was acting weird?

"If it's because of me, then I'll go.

I really don't want to ruin your night, you should be celebrating."

"No! Don't go. Please." Louis begged me. One flash of her smile and I knew she was staying.

"We're here!" Niall shouted as he ran out of the car. We all followed him and sat at a table. He ordered so much food, yet again.

I hope it's not my turn to pay...

Paige's POV

They where all so friendly, I felt like I'd made some great friends. Lou was crazy and immature but I loved him for it, Harry was the flirt BIG TIME but also really intelligent, Liam was the most responsible and was the sensible one, Niall was the cute one who somehow found everything funny and Zayn was the quite sensitive one.

After we'd finished eating, Niall still had three plates of food left.

"Niall, gimme a chip." Zayn asked.

"No,no, no! No-one touches Niall's food!" Oh gosh..Niall was getting angry.

"Come on boys, we're not at home!" Liam was trying to diffuse the situation.

"Dad, have some fun!" Harry mimicked him, and threw a chip at Liam. Liam then threw some popcorn chicken at Harry but it hit Zayn and got stuck in his hair.

"Tell me you did not touch the hair!"

"Sorry,it was Harry's fault." Liam protested.

Then Harry threw his spaghetti at Niall but it missed and hit me and Lou. Lou stared at me in shock.

"Oh my gosh..I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry Paige!" They all said quickly, looking down at the floor in shame.

I stood up, trying to be dramatic.

"Well boys, there's only one thing to do!" I picked up my chicken and launched it at Harry, it landed in his curls.

"FOODFIGHT!!!"

We all picked up some food and threw it at each over, I was now covered in food but I didn't care. The only person who wasn't happy was Niall, who couldn't bare to see food being wasted! The worst victim was Harold who was absolutely drenched in food, mainly from Lou.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Someone approached us, presumably the manager.

"Oh, erm..sorry sir!" We all tried to stifle our laughter.

"Get out, go on just go!" He shouted hopelessly at us.

We bowed our heads as the laughter exploded from us. As we approached the car the driver just looked us down and raised an eyebrow.

"You can't come in the car, like that I'm afraid." He was a forty something man, who was definitely judging us all right now.

"Jim, what are we meant to do?"

"Walk." He stated blatantly.

He drove off leaving us covered in food.

"Come on we better start walking." Liam sighed.

"Where do you live? I'm not a stalker, or anything." I added quickly.

"You'd make a beautiful stalker." Lou complimented me as I tried not to blush; I tried and failed..

"Louis, our house is miles away, my feet hurt!" Harry moaned.

Then an idea popped into my head.

"Stay in my flat, I mean I know it's hardly five star, but it's only for one night, I mean if you want to..you don't have to."

"That's a great idea." Zayn smiled, relieved at not having to walk very far.

It felt like miles until we reached my flat and still Niall was lecturing us on wasting food.

"Think about people in Africa they don't have-"

"Niall, we're sorry, ok!" I unlocked my door and let them in, my apartment was nothing special but it was perfect for me.

I had three bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom.

"So where do you wanna sleep, I have three bedrooms!"

"Well-"

"Harry, don't bother asking!" I glared at him before laughing.

"Worth a try.."

"Let's watch a film!"

"Yeah!!" They all clapped their hands like overexcited children. I giggled to myself and brought out the only DVD's I had.

"Ok boys, I have Toy Story, Nemo, The Notebook, or Marley and Me?"

"Toy Story!" "Nemo"

"Toy Story!"

They all bickered against themselves so we had a vote and Toy Story was picked - no chickflick for me then.

I sat next to Lou, whilst Liam and Niall sat on the other sofa. Zayn and Harry sat on the floor.

"I know what we should do!"

"What?" I asked curiously as Lou burst out with an idea.

"Lets bring the mattresses in here and have a kind off sleepover..if you don't mind?"

"Sure, but the last person to bring a mattress in here has a forfeit."

We all charged into the bedrooms and grabbed a mattress.I charged into the living room and so did Lou and we crashed into each over as we bounced onto the floor.

We burst out laughing as Niall zoomed into the room last. He peered round the room, realising he was the last person, his face dropped. Then he looked at us on the floor.

"Are we interrupting?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. We rolled our eyes as Lou helped me up.

I could feel the food in my hair. I put the film on and stood up.

"I'm just gonna have a quick shower, anyone wanna go after me?"

"ME!" They all shouted. I just walked away laughing. One Direction where in my apartment and I was just casually popping of to the shower; life really is unexpected!