Chapter Nine

I held my suitcase tightly whilst my other hand gripped Lou. We walked down the stairs of my flat.

"I'll take this babe." He grabbed my suitcase and carried it down the stairs, we had a lift in the building but it never worked!

"I can't believe I'm gonna get paid just to hang out with you and occasionally do your hair!"

"I know, isn't it great, I'll get to see your beautiful face everyday!" Aww I blushed at Lou's kind words.

As we approached the last step, we organised our future movements.

"Okay so Jim is parked round the corner, I'll stick with Paige, Niall with Liam, and Harry with Zayn. Deal?" Everyone nodded. Lou held my hand tightly as we opened the door. Fans screamed out there names, and tried to touch them. They crowded round us, tugging at our clothing.

Loads of fans where asking who I was, but Lou pulled me through the crowd. As we made it out of the huddle we jumped into the car. Then I noticed that Lou's top was ripped. His muscles where huge.

"Like what you see.." I just shook my head and laughed.

"In your dreams babe."

"I know.." Then Harry and Liam appeared looking dishevelled.

"Wheres Niall and Zayn?"

"Some fans where giving out cookies.." I nodded..I knew it would have somehting to do with food!

"Is it like this all the time?"

"Pretty much, but it's flattering." I noticed he still had my hand, he rubbed it gently.

"Are you ok? Lou asked" I looked at his ripped top.

"Are you!" He laughed and released my grip. Then Niall and Zayn appeared eating cookies, trust them.

Jim started to drive off and fans chased the car until it was too fast. I'll admit it was pretty scary! Soon we where at the airport after a sing along in the car.

"You know you've got a great voice."

"Sure babe!" I laughed sarcastically.

"No, I'm serious have you ever though about doing it professionally?"

"I've thought about it, but if I'd have done it I wouldnt have met you would I?"

Louis POV

Aww she knew how to make me weak at the knees. She was perfect in every way, all of the boys liked her, but I really 'liked' her.

We entered the airport, and there where loads of paps. They were right in our faces, flashing away. Paige looked at me, she seemed nervous and uncomftable. She stretched her hand out but then Harry grabbed her hand. She looked at him shocked but then smiled. Dammit Hazza!

We went straight to board the plane as it was a private one. We all dived onto some seats, I saved one for Paige and she sat down. After Niall had eaten his secret stash of doritos, we all fell asleep. But I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about Paige. She was kind, funny, beautiful and gives as good as she gets! I turned to stare at her. Her head was leant on my shoulder and she was curled up. A loose strand of her glossy curls, swept onto her face. I brushed it behind her ear. Every touch gave me sparks. I could tell I was falling for her big time...

Paiges POV

I awoke with a bump as the plane landed. I was in England! Everyone was now awake. I smiled at Lou as he said "Hiya love, you alright?" Everytime he said my name, I wanted to melt. He was so caring and funny and I loved being around him. I think I like him...'like like' him - oh gosh out of all the males in the world, I have to fall for one of the most popular celebrities!

We all stood up and Lou helped me down the steps of the plane; heels where not a good idea!

"Here babe, give me that." He took my suitcase again.

"I'm fine Lou, cmon you're already carrying your bags!"

"Babe, it's fine - anything for you!"

I resisted my urge to blush. As we stepped out, the flashes started again, I guess the paps where back. I tried to hide behind the boys, but they went to see some fans who had gathered by the plane. Lou grabbed my hand and took me with him.

"Who are you?"

Loads of screaming girls asked me.

"You better not be Harry's girlfriend because he's mine."

"Oh erm..ok I'm no-one...I'm just their stylist."

"No..she's also our best friend, the best a man can get!" Lou piped up as he finished signing a girls poster and he placed his arm around me.

"Sorry girls, we've got to go but thanks for coming it was nice to meet you!" We walked away as the screams became cries of happiness.

We then entered another car before we eventually reached their home. I stared at their eleven room apartment.

"OhmyGod your house is huge!"

"Don't you mean your house!" Harry smiled at me.

"Welcome to the One Direction family...

"I want the biggest room!"

"But I need it for my hair products!"

"But I need it for my clothes!"

"And I need it because..well I'm the oldest!"

"Well..I'm the youngest so there!!"

"OK!! Theres only one fair way to solve this!"

We all looked at each other and smiled. "Rock Paper Scissors!" We all shouted as we released our hands. I beat Harry paper to rock, and Liam beat Niall with scissors to paper and Lou beat Zayn with rock to scissors. Then it was me, Lou and Liam.

"Rock Paper Scissors!" I used rock but was beaten by Liam and Lou who won.

"YESSS!" He did a victory dance around the living room. Never mind..I get the second biggest room!

I opened the fridge to see if we needed to go shopping to find plenty of carrots.

"Huh?"

"Oh..yeah I came prepared!" Lou shouted across the room.

"But we have no other food..ok boys shopping time!"

"YES!" Niall screamed.

"Ok Niall, your'e only allowed to buy five snacks ok.."

"Yes mum.." He sighed.

"Oh and Harry"

"What?" "

"You're not aloud to take a girl home with you!" His face dropped but he smirked.

"Fine.."

"Cmon lets go shopping..."

.