Chapter Thirty-Eight

I awoke with a huge smile on my face, I turned to face the other side of my bed but it was empty.

"Lou?" I sat up quickly.

"Lou, are you there?"

No-one responded. I climbed out of bed quickly.

"Lou?"

The bathroom light was on, I crept towards the door. I placed my hand on the handle and suddenly burst in. No - one was there! I turned around and screamed as he appeared behind me. He saw my expression and began to laugh.

"You're face then, you've never looked so scared!"

He chuckled loudly, and I giggled too.

"You scared me, where did you go?"

He held up some shopping bags.

"I thought that I might surprise you!"

He rummaged through the bags as he showed me some wine, chocolates and some ready made mini pancakes!

"Aww, did I mention how much I love you?"

He pulled me into a cuddle.

"I don't believe you did!"

He whispered into my ear as he played with my curls.

"Well I love you!"

"I love you more!"

"Not possible!"

He said as he kissed me gently. I never thought that I would become one of those lovey-dovey couples who can't bear to be apart but you never know till you fall in love!

"So, what are we doing today babe?"

He said in between of munching some chocolate. I stopped doing my hair as I turned to him.

"I'm going to see Eva and my friend James today. Sorry, I didn't know you'd be here! Don't worry I'll cancel it, you're worth it!"

He shook his head.

"Babe, its fine. I'll explore the city of New York!"

I looked at him cautiously.

"Please be careful!"

He shrugged his shoulders innocently.

"When am I ever not careful?"

I raised my eyebrows at him as he nodded.

"Lou, you can't even go to the shops without getting into trouble!"

"Fair point!" He said.

I flicked through my text messages; most of them were from the boys!

Hey Paige I miss you, please come home soon, it's empty without you! Oh and DON'T forget the maple candy!

From Nialler x

Aww I miss them too! After yesterdays performance I went straight to bed after a Skype call with the boys. Today, I'm meeting up with Eva and James, my old friends. I needed a catch up, and then I'd like to visit my parent's graves. I know it'll be hard for me to visit there, I can usually never face seeing their grave stones, but today I feel like I had too!

"Lou, how about if we meet up at lunch?"

"Okay. I'm sure we can find a Nando's here!"