Chapter Fourty-Seven

My phone rang from my bag as 'moments' blared through the room. I rummaged through my bag as I answered it hastily.

"Hello?"

"Paige, its management here, how are you?"

"I'm...erm....fine..."

"Who is it?" Lou whispered to me.

"Management." I mouthed. Lou took the phone off me and answered.

"Hiya, it's Louis, can I help you?"

"We were wondering, what to tell the public...about the 'incident'."

"Tell them the truth, some psycho dared to touch my girl!"

Lou then took it off loudspeaker as he nodded and mumbled into the phone. Eventually, he put the phone down.

"They want a meeting with us, today - if you're well enough. The doctor said you can leave today as long as you check in once a week."

"What are we going to tell them...about 'you know'...?" He took my bag and my hand.

"We will tell them that soon a beautiful baby Tomlinson will be born!" He handed me my favourite outfit from the bag.

"Now put this on, we'll wait outside." They all walked out as I pulled of the scratchy hospital gown.

I pulled on my chino shorts as my phone rang again. It was Danielle.

"Hiya."

"Hi babe, are you okay, Liam told me what happened. How are you?"

"Well...'you know'...pregnant."

"WHAT! Ohmygosh congratulations babe!"

"Thanks Danni, anyway I have to go but I'll meet up with you soon."

"Okay bye babe."

I placed the phone down. I love Danni, we've got closer the last week and she is a real sweetheart!

I swung the door open, when my side suddenly became agony. I clutched it, as the pain slowly stopped; I guess I'll have to get used to that, the doctors say that it'll be a good few months before I am fully healed. Louis ran up to me and placed his arm around me as he took my bag. Arm in arm we checked out of the hospital and exited the building, to find more and more paparazzi and fans! I suddenly, became really self-conscious. I can't believe I'm pregnant, I thought Niall had just been offering me too many snacks! Looking at my stomach, it was quite obvious. I placed Louis coat over my arms as I held it in front of my s tomach.

We made our way through the barriers as Louis told the fans that I wasn't well enough to chat today. The paparazzi kept throwing camera's and voice recorders in my face; much too my annoyance! Lou helped me into the car as I flicked through twitter.

#GetwellsoonPaige was trending which was sweet and according to most tweets, the fans thought that I'd been kidnapped by jealous fans. If only they knew...

'I'm okay, thanks for all you tweets I appreciate them so much. ' I tweeted as I rested my head on Lou's shoulder. He responded by caressing my curls.

The boys were dropped off at the apartment as we remained in the car, waiting to go to the Sysco offices. They waved goodbye before running through the rain, to the door for shelter. We drove off as Lou placed his hand on my slightly rounded stomach. He rubbed my stomach gently.