Chapter Twenty-Six

I screamed and clapped at the side of the stage, fangirling at them performing but then more than this came on again. Louis turned to the stage wings and stared at me all through the song, I know I still love him but it hurts so much to think about what he did to me!

Eventually they finished the tour with 'I want'. Niall ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

"How about the support act?" He pulled me onto the stage whilst I screamed at him.

"No!"

They all suddenly ran off stage, leaving me on stage with a microphone in front of three thousand screaming girls. They cheered at me as the guitar for one thing acoustic started. I glared at the boys who were cheering me on in the wings. I started to sing, as I tried to control my shaking. The audience clapped along and soon I wasn't scared, as I finished singing they all screamed and cheered, I felt proud.

As I ran off stage, I hugged the boys. We all walked back to our dressing rooms feeling proud of ourselves.

"Thanks Niall, I never thought I'd be able to do that!"

He smiled and patted me on the back.

"Don't thank me, it was Louis idea he knew how much you wanted to do that!"

I couldn't believe it, he'd done that for me!

I walked into the dressing room to find hundreds of flowers, covering the floor. I peeked inside them to find a note. On every single note was a different hand written apology. I knew it was from Louis. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I forgive you!" He smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"Woah, I forgive you but it's to soon to even think about that yet!" I ran out of the room.

Louis POV

Liam patted my back.

"She just needs time Lou."

I knew that, but I couldn't wait any longer to hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her, this was torturing me.

Me and Harry had made up after our fight, I guess we couldn't hate each other for ever!

We all placed our coats over our heads as we ran through the rain, into our tour bus. Paige was waiting for us and was holding out Toy Story and some popcorn; it was just like old times. There was only a small tv on the bus, but it didn't matter.

Paige had even cancelled an interview to be with us, but secretly I think she was afraid that they'd ask about me. I wasn't sure wether I should put on twitter that we're over, because I know if I make it official then it will sink in that she isn't my girlfriend anymore and I can't bare to think about that!

We all sat down as one at a time we put our pyjamas on in the toilet. I was the last to get ready, when the door became jammed.

Paiges POV

Louis had been getting ready for twenty minutes now, I was worried about him. He couldn't be in the toilet as he would have come out by now! I started to panick, and I threw on my coat to look for him. I wandered around streets and shops looking for him but he was nowhere to be found. I then realised how much I missed him, I did still love him I knew it...

Louis POV

No-one had even let me out yet. It showed how much they'd missed me and noticed that I'd gone! I heard them whispering and laughing, maybe this was their plan! I screamed louder until they finally heard my voice over the film. Liam ran towards the door and let me out.

"Why are you in there?"

"Oh thanks for noticing guys, I knew none of you would care!"

"We knew you'd be fine and actually Paige is on the streets looking for you!"

My heart skipped a beat. She was looking for me, she was worried! This meant she still cared!

"What, you mean you let out a twenty year old girl by herself onto the streets at one in the morning!"

Then it dawned on them how stupid they'd been! We all grabbed our coats and ran around the town looking for her. I was worried!

"Paige! Paige!"

We all split up and I ran around screaming her name.

Paiges POV

I was freezing but I had to make sure Lou was alright. Suddenly a car beeped behind me, I stopped and moved out of the way as they pulled over.

"Hiya princess, fancy a car journey with us?"

A middle aged tatooed man and some other men grinned at me from their car window.

"Erm..no sorry, my...dad he's just round the corner so I should be going!"

I said hoping they'd leave me alone. They paused for a moment.

"You shouldn't tell lies!"

They opened the door and lunged at me. I screamed as I pegged it through the street, the car chased me quickly. I ran into an alley, out of breath and terrified. A hand suddenly clasped over my mouth, I tried to scream but I coudn't. I turned around and there was Louis. He released his hand.

"Are you okay, Paige I am so sorry. Are you hurt, did they touch you?"

I shook my head, I had made a lucky escape! He pulled me into a hug, I inhaled his vanilla scent, I had missed this!

He stared at me for a moment before his head came closer and closer.

"Paige!"

Harry interupted us.

"Oh phew..you scared us for a minute!"

"Lets just go home" Liam said as the others appeared behind Harry. I loved these boys so much!