Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV

As soon as I woke up, I ran to Paiges room to check if she was okay. I opened her door to find her covers on the floor. Where was she?

I was about to have a panic attack, when Paige and Louis walked out of his room holding hands. My heart dropped. They were laughing and joking together. My fists clenched, now I knew what heartbreak felt like. I was about to say something to him, when he kissed her - right in front of me!

I coughed loudly and they broke away. Paige turned to me and turned bright red.

"Oh Harold, sorry I didn't know you were there."

Louis looked at me with an apologetic look.

"So...I guess your together then?"

I presumed and he held her hand and smiled at her.

"Yes Hazza, she's my girlfriend!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I ran into my room and slammed the door. Why did I feel this way? I was confused, I'd never fallen for a girl like this!

I contemplated on what I should do, I even considered comfort eating with the help of Ben and Jerry's and a onzie but I knew that it wouldn't make a difference. I was in love with my best friends girlfriend and she didn't even have a clue! Suddenly someone banged on my door.

"Come on Hazza, I'm so sorry...it wasn't meant to happen..it was a spur of the moment thing!"

I ignored Louis and his pathetic excuses, he should at least have the decency to admit that it was meant to happen - I mean she's perfect, I would mean it to happen if it was me!

"Please Hazza listen to me!"

"My name's Harry!"

I shouted at him ignorantly.

"Fine..Harry, I'm sorry but I love her!"

"Oh and I don't!!" As soon as I had said that, I knew I shouldn't have told him.

"Harry, I am so sorry..I didn't know it was love!"

"Just leave me alone!" I screamed as I held back the tears...

I hated him. Larry Stylinson was over.

Then I heard him going down the stairs and talking with Paige. He made me sick....

Paiges POV

Lou held my hand as we stepped down the stairs. We were ready to tell the boys that we were a couple. I was so happy, I had the best boyfriend ever! When we told Harry he totally freaked out - I don't think he likes the fact that his 'boobear' has someone else. Maybe I should talk with him?

As we reached the stairs Lou turned to me.

"Are you ready babe?"

"Yes but aren't you nervous?" He shook his head and laughed.

"Why would I be nervous, they love you and so do I!"

He kissed me again and it felt so right!

Suddenly a couples of 'Awww's' filled the room. I looked around to find all of the boys staring at us and smiling.

"Finally!"

Niall said between chewing his syrup coated waffles.

"Awww guys, group hug!" Zayn shouted.

They all ran into a huddle with us.

"Woah mind the hair guys!" Zayn said.

Liam remained quiet.

"Mate, are you cool with us two being together?" Lou asked Liam.

"He smiled at me. "I am mate, but you know Harry's not!" I was confused.

"Does Harry not like me?" I asked as Liam and Lou halfheartedly chuckled at me.

"Can we have a chat hun?" Liam asked me. I felt nervous, is this when he tells me to back off Lou? But I knew that Liam wasn't like that.

"Sure sweetie." Lou kissed me on the cheek as Liam beckoned me into his room.

All his clothes were folded into neat piles. Lou was right, he does have OCD - or a very good cleaner....

"Oh, sit hun."

He said as he pointed to his bed. I sat down and he sat next to me.

"Erm..well this isn't easy to say, but you should know this. Well you know Lou loves you...obviously...but he's not the only one!"

"Aww sweetie I love you too!"

"No...okay well it's not just us...Harry loves you too...I mean really loves you!"

"What! But...How? Why? Ohmigosh have I been leading him on? Ugh..I've caused the argument between Lou and Harold haven't I...it's all my fault!"

I said as I realised how stupid I have been.

"No babe, trust me it's not your fault...but Harry really likes you, and I know you like Lou, it's cool but would you talk to him?"

"Sure...of course!"

I nodded as I stood up. I couldn't believe this, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson loved me - Paige Summers an ordinary girl...wow!This was hard to take in...

As I walked onto the landing, I heard some sobbing coming from Harrys room. I have caused this!! I knocked on his door gently.

"Go away Lou, I HATE YOU!"

I sighed knowing that I had slit up two best friends. I vowed to bring them together again, only it wasn't easy!

"Harold hun..it's me."

The sobbing paused as he responded.

"C..ccc..come in.."

I walked into his room to find him holding some ice cream, I didn't expect him to be the type of comfort eating person. He looked at me and smiled through the tears, he ran his hands through his curly hair and he wiped away the tears that clung to his cheeks.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. It's my fault I must have been leading you on!"

He avoided eye contact with me but stood up fast.

"Wait...you know?" I nodded sadly.

"You weren't leading me on...you're just too perfect Paige..I can't help it!"

I looked down in embarassment, millions of girls dream about Harry even looking at him and here I am turning down his confession of love!

"Babe..I'm sorry but - "

"I know.... Louis' a lucky guy!"

He walked towards me and hesitated before giving me an awkward hug. His tears wet my Jack Wills jacket (well Louis' but I'd thrown it on quickly) but I didn't care, I needed to know that he was okay with me and Lou being together.

"Harry..are you gonna be okay with us?"

He gave me an unconvinving nod as I escaped the hug gently.

"I'm so sorry..I can't even put into words how sorry I am...but there will be plenty of other girls that will be perfect for you!"

"Don't apologise Paige...And yes I may find other girls but they won't be you!"

I walked away from his bedroom after another hug...this was going to be harder than I thought...I guess it wasn't just a crush. Harry Styles loved me...