Every single cell in my body screamed I Love You

Sanyukta's POV:

After showering I come out of the washroom only to be held by two arms wrapping around my waist. He snuggles closer to me and digs his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot breaths on my neck. He places his cold lips on my neck while sucking the water droplets dripping down my neck.

"Morning Mrs. Shekhawat.."he says while turning me around to face him.

I wrap my arms around his neck as a garland and place a small kiss on his cheek.

"Morning Mr. Hubby Walker.."I chuckle while saying.

He frowns a little and rolls his eyes.

His that gesture makes me laugh more on his cuteness. I pull his cheek while giving him a toothy grin.

He smiles and pulls me close to his own self while our breaths mingle with each other's.

"I love you.."he says while kissing my forehead.

"And I know that.. And I love you too.."I say while kissing him on his forehead.

"Now go and take a shower. I want to visit the remaining places before we leave from here.."I say to him.

"Aaye aaye Captain.."he says and salutes me while laughing.

"Kiddo.."I mutter under my breath as he walks off in the washroom and I change into my clothes.

After 20 minutes he comes out of the washroom wrapped up in a towel.

Hot chocolate!!!

He is, I answer to my inner self.

And he is my hot chocolate!!

I blush finding this situation getting out of my control to not blush looking at Randhir.

He wears a light blue color t-shirt with black jeans which matches perfectly with my blue color floral one piece.

Indeed we look the cutest couple.. Don't we?

I don't even need to answer that question because we look cute with that same combination of dress..

He takes my hand in his while dragging me out of our hotel room.

We sit in the car while visiting the places that we did not visit here in Maldives. After Bern, we had decided that we'll go home after visiting Maldives.

It was my dream destination to go on honeymoon to Maldives. But as Tanya had already arranged our honeymoon plan, we couldn't say no. But Randhir made sure that we visit Maldives before going back to Mumbai.

And so here we are traveling Maldives and collecting some more sweet memories.

Randhir snaps his fingers in front of my eyes while bringing me out of my world.

"Let's go."he says while taking my hand in his and intertwining our fingers together.

Excitement builds up in me as my feet touch the warm sand. The atmosphere is warm as light breeze hits me. I smile looking at Randhir and he returns the smile back.

"I have planned something for you.."he says while dragging me towards a small tent like place.

A guy with blonde hair walks in our direction and shakes his hand with Randhir.

After the talk with the guy things got a little fast and I was in a big ship. After 20 minutes the ship stopped in the middle of the sea. The blonde guy and a blonde girl helped me and Randhir to wear oxygen masks and in no time we were in water.

Randhir took my hand into his as we swam into the water.

Small fishes came close to us. A few even tickled me and I couldn't stop myself from giggling on my own.

We swam for some more time while watching corals, fishes and turtles.

After some time Randhir took my hand and we came out of the water. As we came on the surface of the ship that was waiting for us I couldn't stop myself from kissing Randhir.

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. He too responded to the kiss with same passion while wrapping his arms around my waist.

After the scuba diving we came back to the beach and ordered food for us. After eating to our heart fills we thought about just wandering around the beach hand in hand.

After a long walk we finally thought about sitting on the sand and watch the sunset.

We sat on one corner while watching the sunset. I place my head on his shoulder while closing my eyes and finding my peace.

Well Randhir himself is my peace. My solace. My hideaway from everything around me.

I snuggle into his arms and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

His arms are the safest place in this world. His eyes speak more than he ever does. His every action makes me fall in love with him. He is something that I'm bounded to.. Something I cannot explain in words. And the way he takes my name... The first syllable as he adores it and the last one as if he would die for it.

"Randhir.. Why do you love me so much?"the question comes out of my mouth even before I could stop it.

"I don't know. I myself don't know the answer to this question. When we were teens I liked you because you were really attractive. But slowly I just feel in love with you. I was not in love with you until the day you told me about your dreams, you shared your personal things with me like how you used to hate me in school."he says and chuckles at the last line.

I remember telling Walker how much I hate Randhir for everything in my past. I chuckle at my own stupidity.

"But then that day when you said you find Param as sexy, I just lost it.. That particular moment, every single cell in my body was screaming I Love You.."he says while making me look at him.

I look into his eyes and he looks at my lips.

"And?"I find myself asking him.

"And I just wanted to take you in a corner and kiss the life out of you.. And tell you that you are only mine.. No one has even the slightest of right on you except me.."he tells me while still looking at my lips.

"Then do it now.. Tell me that I'm only yours.."I say to him and he comes close to me.

I feel his hot breath on my lips and the very next moment I'm pulled into a mind numbing kiss. He bites my lip and enters my mouth kissing every corner of my mouth hungrily. I let him dominate our kiss as he lays me on the sand and comes above me.

I know we've kissed and even have made love to each other.. But that does not mean I can ever get enough of these kisses.. Ever.

Hey people..
Long author note ahead..
I know it's been long since I last updated but I had my exams going on.. And then yesterday was my birthday so I couldn't update.

Well how was this chapter? Cute and romantic? Wasn't it?

Well I wanted to share a very good news with you guys. You know yesterday was my birthday and I got the best birthday gift ever..
Param Singh took my name!!!

I've given the link of the video in the media section. The first question was asked by me.. I'm so happy that they answered it..

And I'm sorry I couldn't update soon.. I'll try posting next soon..

And as you know that there are only 4 chapters and an epilogue left so ask me any questions if you have about the story.. I would love to answer them.

Thank you so much for reading..

Vote. Comment. Share..