Not You Again..

OK.

Now I get it who all the girls including Sanaya and Kritika were talking about.

It's him.

Just when I thought of beginning a new life without anyone of my past running into my life he had to come. He came which means she also came.

Before you guys ask me let me introduce you to my first crush, Parth and his girlfriend Vidushi and yes Vidushi is also my ex BFF and current enemy.

It's been nearly a week I haven't seen him and looks like he has lost 50 pounds of flesh.

But still he seems to look so hot and sexy. He has a tight hold on my waist to prevent me from falling and that's when I notice our closeness. We are just five finger gap close and then I notice his eyes, the ones I fell in love with. His eyes are so beautiful like a ocean, deep and full of emotions. Then I notice his lips, the ones I only dreamt of kissing. But the way he is looking in my eyes and on my lips I feel like..... Going away from him.

What!!a big voice came through my mind. It's the only thing you've dreamt about the voice added. Yes I always wanted to be his girlfriend but don't know why I am not liking our closeness.

" Ahem. Ahem. Sanyukta we thought you went for taking your phone."Sanaya said in a teasing tone.

When I hear her voice I get out from his strong grip with a jerk. Both Sanaya and Kritika were controlling their laughter.

There was an awkward silence which was broken by,"So you got new friends here. Cool. I thought you might be the same old boring girl."Vidushi spit venom from her mouth.
Before I could say something to her it was Parth who said,"Leave no baby. She isn't worth your precious time."

Now it's height. One moment he is looking at me like I am the only thing existing in his world and next moment he is spitting venom of his words on me.

I can't take it anymore. I just can't let both of them ruin my next four years which I wanted to live to my fullest. I hate both of you. You guys took my happiness from me. I can't believe I still have those stupid feelings for Parth after what he said. I was saying all this in my mind though. Then I did the most coward thing to do after hearing what they said. I ran away in my room and started crying bitterly.

When I opened my eyes my head started paining. It felt like my head was a place for 1 Direction's band practice. After drinking water and washing my face I felt a little better.

Then I realized his words.
And what I did.
I ran away.
Just like old times.
Just perfect start for the same treatment but for the next four years.
How worse could my life have been.

I chuckled at my destiny who is never on my side. Why it always have to be me. Don't know how I'm going to survive these four years.

Just then another realisation hit me. Did Sanaya, Kritika and Aryan also broke friendship with me. Yes cause nobody was here. And Vidushi did this thing before. She made every friend of mine to break friendship with me. Wow. Now my life's going to be awesome. Please note the heavy sarcasm.

I open the door and go outside. I go to the canteen where I find Sanaya, Kritika and Aryan sitting over there. I go to their table but all of them start ignoring me. My guess was right. Now they aren't my friends anymore. Get up and go from here, don't let them insult you. My mind said this to me. As a reflex I got up and was about to go then suddenly Sanaya caught my hand and told me to sit down.

Now that's not something I'd expected. If they broke friendship with me then why are they stopping me. To insult you stupid, my inner voice said.

"What do you want guys. OK I'm sorry I did a mistake by being friends with you. But trust me.." I couldn't complete my sentence as Sanaya started with her words,"What the hell are you talking about. Why don't you wanna be friends with us. We aren't blood sucking vampire that you're running away from us. And for God's sake tell us who was that bloody bitch and why did that guy and that girl say those things to you? Do you know them already? And worst of all why did you hear all that? Why didn't you stand.." Before she could say anything further I took her a hug."Thank you. Thank you so much. I thought that you guys broke friendship with me. That's why all this." I said in one go.
While I was saying this Kritika and Aryan too came from other sides and we did a teddy bear hug.

After making them understand to not go and start abusing with those two people and making a pinky promise to them that from next time I'll not let them say anything to me and also I'll give them an ice cream treat.. They agreed to not abuse Vidushi. And Aryan agreed to not break Parth's bones.
Actually I was afraid that if Aryan made Parth angry then don't know about Parth's condition.. But Aryan would have definitely been in hospital that too with fractured body.

"Let's concentrate on the ice cream guys otherwise it'll melt." I try to make excuse but in vain. It's of no use, my inner voice said.
Actually they are asking how I know Parth and Vidushi, why were they talking to me like that etc but I was in no mood to talk about those things.
Not now.
Not at all.
That to at this moment.
Hell no.
So I was trying to change the topic but it wasn't happening.

Hustle bustle of students grabbed our attention. "What's going on?"Sanaya asked." Let's see." Aryan said.

Thank you so much my dear destiny. First time in my life you came to rescue me. Love you for this one. I and my inner me again started chit chatting.

"Sanyu.. You don't wanna come?" Aryan asked.
"Coming.." I chipped again thanking my luck cause the hustle bustle was enough to grab attention of my three friends and they forgot to interrogate me.

Meanwhile we came to the place from where the voice was coming. It was near the notice board and students were gathered to see what notice was written.

"Let's see what it is." Aryan said.

As we were going into the crowd someone grabbed me out. Within a second I hit myself with the chest of a guy.
"What the hell do you think of yourself.." I said but in response I got only silence.
I looked up to see who it is.

My world fell upside down.
There he was standing with a smirk on his face. A smirk which defined he wanted to irritate me and was successful.

"Not you again.." I murmured this under my breath.

Hey guys.
I m back with the next update.
Thank you for the response.
Are you liking the story?
Should I continue or not?
Please give your suggestions.
So who do you think the devil is?
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Lots of love..