I'll Make It To Her..

I feel my breathing getting heavy with each moment.

"Ran.. Randhir.."I call out for him but in vain.

All I could see was like I'm drowning in darkness.

But then suddenly, that same chocolatey smell of him brings me back.

"Sanyu.. Sanyu get up.."I hear him say.

I open my eyes in a jolt. The tears start flowing from my eyes even before I knew that I was crying.

"Randhir.."I say and he takes me in his embrace.

He kisses me on the top of my head and wrap his arms around me protectively.

"It's nothing Princess.. I'm with you."he says and I too hug him.

"Randhir don't go home.. Please.."I plead him and he kisses my forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere.. I'm with you."he says while taking me into him.

And as I lay my head on his chest, I feel myself going into deep sleep.

When I wake up the first thing I see is breakfast and medicines. I roll my eyes.

It's been a week to 'that' incident but my medicines are not over. No one talks about what happened that day or anything like that. Atleast they don't talk in front of me.

We haven't told anyone else about it. Not even our close friends except Vidushi.

And to my bad luck Arpita.

I really don't like the fact that Randhir is always so concerned about her. She has the ultimate access to my house and my room.

Who gave that ultimate access?
Randhir of course.

So basically the fact is that now our guest room is occupied by Arpita Sharma.

And she's around me 24/7. Even when Randhir is there and even when he's not there.

I won't say I hate her presence. She's been a really good listener when no one is around me.

Well Randhir, Parth and Tanya could not leave the lectures as exams are going to start soon. And hence that leaves only me and Arpita at home.

In these days I've got to know a little about her. Her parents live in foreign and she in India. She, Randhir and Tanya were in the same college for 11th and 12th.

End of her story.

She doesn't tell me anything about herself.

But that is beneficial to me.

Because all the time I tell her about my and randhir's relationship. And I make her realize that Randhir is MY boyfriend.

I don't want to sound mean to her because she looks like a harmless creature to me. But then every time I want to think of her as friend, I remember she had kissed him on his cheek.

I still hate her for that.

I know I'm getting a bit over possessive on Randhir. But for God's sake he's my boyfriend. And in no way I want any other girl to kiss him. Not even on cheeks.

"Back to earth Sanyukta.."Arpita's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"You won't let me live peacefully right?"I ask her sarcastically.

"No.. Because my best friend's girlfriend is still weak and I have the ultimate responsibility to take care of her. From all the people who actually care about her.."she says and I feel bad that every time I just take her in the wrong way.