Prologue

My college life just began some 3 days ago. Well as they say - The early bird catches the worm, I came quite a bit early in college. And cause of that I got the room I wanted.

I'm still assuming that there is going to be no difference between the next 4 years of my college life. It's still going to be like last 2 years.

Well let me tell you about the so called groups in our college which I got to know. Well there are typical nerds, Queen bees, gossip makers and popular ones. Fortunately or unfortunately, I do not belong to any 4 of the above.

I mean I'm a good student who scored 83% in 12th board exams. But typical nerd? Nope that's not me.. I'm not the most prettiest girl but I am attractive.. But not the Queen Bee kind of attractive.. So I'm not the Queen Bee either. I won't mind gossiping but making a rumor and gossiping about it isn't my thing. So even gossip makers out.. And the being popular thing? I'm not popular and I'm very happy with it. A thing you should know. I Hate attention.. Hate with a capital 'H'.

In these 3 days of my stay here in college, I've made 2 new friends, Sanaya and Kritika. Well I've promised myself that I'm going to make new friends, get good marks and forget about him.. I suddenly feel bad remembering him. I need to forget him. For the sake of God, he wasn't my boyfriend, he was just a crush.

Yeah right.. A crush for more than 7 years..

I glare at my own inner voice for always taking his side. But I need to move on from him. He was never mine.

I still look at the guy in front of me while my mind is wandering around. I know I said I'll flirt with him but he needs to look at me. Even if my mind isn't thinking about how to flirt with him.. But Sanaya and Kritika did not need to know this. Right?

"I told you flirting isn't your type. That's the reason you're still single", Sanaya said in a teasing tone bringing me out of my own world.

" Wait and watch", I said in the most confident tone I can.

I turned to look towards his table but.......he is sitting in front of me.

Oh my god.
I am nervous. No that's an understatement. I am hell nervous.

He is just like 30 cm away from me. I don't like boys coming this close to me.

As I said earlier, I hate attention with a capital 'H'. And at the moment the guy in front of me was doing the same thing. Giving me unwanted attention.

All I want is that this hot mess in front of me to stop giving me attention.

Hot?? Nope he isn't hot at all..

" Where are you lost?"he asked. Now how should I say I always have a war going on in my mind of what to do and what not to

"Nothing" I say while stopping the blabbering in my head." I saw you looking towards me since ten minutes, so I thought you'd come to flirt with me but I guess I'll have to start it first."the boy in front of me said.
OK first I thought he isn't that type of guy who flirts with every other girl but MEN WILL BE MEN.

I just started talking to my mind and the boy sitting in front of me started laughing. And so did both Sanaya and Kritika. Awkward situation number one arrive. Who says I don't invite awkwardness.

"Hi. I am Aryan Harshwal." The guy said again interrupting my thoughts. There was a moment of silence and Sanaya was the one to break it." Hi I am Sanaya Jha." And after that it was Kritika. "Hi I am Kritika". Before I could introduce myself Sanaya again said,"And she is Sanyukta Agrawal. Actually she is still single and she doesn't even know flirting but she says she can flirt so we gave her a dare to flirt with any guy over here but she loses." With that she showed me a thumbs down with her fingers and destroy my not so existing reputation.

"Thanks Sanaya for my not so real introduction." I tell her by looking in her eyes n tried being sarcastic but I think I sounded like don't know. "Hi I'm Sanyukta Agrawal" he forwards his hand for a hand shake and I too respond to him." Don't worry Sanyukta I'm not disappointed with you. By the way I am new here and I guess you three are friends so can you add a new member to your group" Aryan said with a smile on his face.

Maybe he's not that bad as I thought, I told my mind. Again Sanaya was the one to break the silence, "Of course. We would love to. So friends?"she said smilingly." Friends" he too said in the same tone and of course with a smile.

Maybe I was wrong about Aryan. He is a gentleman and he respects girls a lot. I was happily dancing in my mind cause for the first time my heart who was saying Aryan is good won over my mind who was saying he is bad.

After talking with my friends I got to know a little about them. Aryan has a dream of studying aeronautical engineering and going to NASA, he also loves cooking which is rare for boys to do according to my mom. Kritika wants to be a legal hacker and help the police to catch criminals and she loves singing. And last but not the least Sanaya. Sanaya wants to be genetic/ biomedical engineer and want to find cure for some disease which was the reason for her mother's death. I really feel bad for her cause a life without mother is really difficult. Yes my mom is not always with me but she always try to keep a check at me if I am fine or not.

I go in the canteen just to find Sanaya and Kritika over there,"Where is Aryan?" I ask as soon as I take a seat besides them." So many girls were coming and he had to submit some documents so he went."Sanaya told.

"Leave about Aryan, did you hear about that hot guy in our college?" Kritika asked in excitement. "No." I say not much interested to hear cause from yesterday every guy that's coming both of them are claiming them as hot and Prince Charming.

"No he is not like other guys we were talking about. Every girl in this canteen is talking about him. He really is a prince of some fairy tale" Sanaya said as if answering my thoughts. After having our food all of us go from the canteen." Oh shit! I forgot my phone on the table. I'll go and get it." I tell both of them and head towards the canteen.

But suddenly I collide. I close my eyes tightly. Hold on a sec. Why ain't I falling? I open my eyes and that's when I realised all the girls including Sanaya and Kritika were talking about him.....

So guys how was the prologue. Do you like it. And who is the hot guy?
Vote.
Comment.
And keep loving.