Does He Even Realize What Happens To Me When He's Around?

It's been a few moments that he had held my hand. His strong grip is making me crazy. And the only thing he is doing is looking at me.

Gosh those eyes of his. I guess there is some magic in his eyes.

So captivating..

After a few moments he starts coming closer to me. He decreases the distance between us. One of his hand has a tight hold on my one hand. And his other hand is on the shelf, as if caging me around him.

He brings his face very close to mine.

Extreme close.

Intimidating chocolates..

His face is so close to me, that my eyes close itself as if anticipating something..

Not something.. It's called a kiss.

I really don't give any heed to that inner voice of mine. Because it's getting really hard for me to control this feeling.

I feel his hot breaths under my skin, near my neck.

My heartbeat increase as if I'm running a marathon.

The feeling of his breath on my neck rises weird kinds of sensation in me. But these sensation aren't bad. Actually they are consuming.
Something I really want to fall for.

"Bad move Princess. You shouldn't have done that. Now get ready for the punishment.."Randhir says to me.

His voice is still soft yet it is compelling me. Just the way a magician compels the people with his magic.

His voice sounds more demanding and I fell to surrender in front of his voice.

A moment later I don't feel those hot breaths near my neck and I realise he had distanced himself from me.

Does he even realize what happens to me when he's around?

I leave my breath which I don't know since how long I had holded.

Slowly I open my eyes and I see him in the same position. But this time he is smirking.

Bloody smirking..

I roll my eyes and he laughs. A smile comes on my face when I see him smile. And I'm really happy that he is smiling because of me.

"What punishment?"I ask Randhir and he leaves the hand which he had been holding.

"Come with me."he says and intertwines our fingers together and we walk out of the library.

I look at our hands. My hand perfectly fits in his hand.

After some time we reach the canteen.

"I want a treat. That too a big one. And the punishment is that you'll feed me with your hands. We have a lot of time till the break. So you can take your time for feeding me."Randhir completes his so called punishment.

Is this even a punishment? I would love to feed you with my hands..

I roll my eyes at that inner voice of mine.

"What if I say no?"I ask Randhir to which he just sighs.

I could feel him getting a bit sad when I ask him what if I say no.

And seriously speaking I'm feeling sad.

"What do you want to order?"I ask him and his eyes sparkle as if I gave him a candy he was longing for since ages.

I chuckle looking at him.

"Pizza, noodles and Manchurian."Randhir says like a kid and grins goofily.

We give the order and wait for some time till our order comes.

As our order comes he grins in happiness.

I take 1 piece of pizza and give it to him. He takes it and then takes that piece from my hand and feeds me.

I love this feeling of being taken care of. I really wish I and Randhir were like this. From the beginning. I love when he does these small things to make me happy. I love how he tries to mend each and every mistake that has been done in the past. I love how much he does to be my best friend. But what do I want from him?

Being his best friend?
Being in his good books?
Being someone he cares about?

You want to be his....

Don't.. I tell that voice in my head. Maybe I know what I want from him.
Maybe I know that I want him more than just best friend.
But is this a good timing?
Is this a correct moment?

More than that..
How can we ever be together?

I look at Randhir and he is busy eating all the food that we have ordered.

How can we be together more than friends?

He is complete opposite of what I am.

He is like fire and I'm ice. He can melt me even with his smile and I will definitely melt. Even without thinking, even for once.

He offers me a slice of pizza and I take it.

But my thoughts are roaming around all other things.

Things which I didn't knew I could feel.

If a year before someone would have told me that I'd start feeling for Randhir, I would have laughed on their face and would have told them that they are mad.

But now. This guy made everything change.

He made those things possible which I had never even imagined even in my wildest dreams.

But one thing's for sure.

I guess i have started falling for devil.

I guess i have started falling for Walker.

I guess I have started falling for my Randhir.

Specifically... My Randhir..

Hey guys.
Belated happy dusshera..
This festival burn the evil inside you and try to be someone better than who you were a year before.

Sanyukta has started falling for our hero.. What do you think will happen after this?
And Randhir.. Does he too love Sanyukta? Or is there going to be a twist in the fairy tale?
You'll get to know soon..

Vote. Comment. Share.