At The End You'll Fall For Me..

Chirping of birds and the faint sun rays woke me up. I pull my quilt over my face so that I could sleep a little more.

Hold on. Quilt?
I slept on the swing last night. How come I'm in my room right now?
I get up with a jolt and rub my eyes so that they adjust themselves with the sunlight coming from the window.

Did Randhir come?

I shrug the thought aside and go in the washroom for bathing.

After a good 20 minutes I come outside. I wear a blue colour off shoulder top and black jeans. I hop downstairs just to find Mom and Dad still at home.

Now this is weird..
I go and sit on the dining table and mom serves us the breakfast.

"Sanyu why did you sleep outside last night? It was your dad who saw you sleeping outside and brought you inside. Take care of yourself sweetie. What if you had caught cold?"mom said. Worry clearly depicting from her voice.

"I'll take care from next time."I assure them. After completing my breakfast I run outside and sit in the car.

I reach the college and get down from the car. I run as fast as I can cause it's Vardhaan Sir's lecture. And you don't dare miss his lecture, otherwise you'll have to pay consequences.

I reach class before time. Huffing I go and sit on the desk besides Tanya. She had her earphones on, but when see looks that I'm here she removes the earphones.

"Hi Sanyu. Did you complete the assignment."she asks and I nod and show her my assignment.

I give her my assignment and look at all the opposite direction of the class.
Why?
To find Randhir.
I look at each and every table. I guess he hasn't come in the class till now.

"Impressive work."his voice comes and I turn back instantly.

"What?"I ask cause I actually did not hear what he said.

"I said I'm impressed by your assignment Princess."Randhir says looking at me and giving me a small smile.

"Thank you."I say more like a mere whisper. I also blush at the same time.

Aww.. He's so cute. Blush a little more.

Shut up. I say to that silly mind of mine and bite my lip to stop blushing.

Vardhaan Sir comes inside and at the same moment Randhir comes and sits besides me.

Freaking shit.

Atleast in Vardhaan Sir's lecture I was paying attention to what sir was teaching. But all the other lectures after that went in stopping my mind, which was thinking only about one thing..

Chocolates..

Not again.

All the lectures ended and I really needed to run away from Randhir. Otherwise I'll go mad.

Why am I even thinking about him?
I'm not even his best friend.
Ok. I agree that he said he wants to be friends with me.
But am I really ready for it?
What if he hurts me again?
Just like old times.
I desperately want to be his best friend, but I'm afraid.
What if all of this is a dream and I wake up tomorrow only to find that it was a dream.
I know this is reality but still.
I want to be 100% sure about our friendship.
Even if he has changed.
Even if I have changed.
Even if the feelings have changed.

Shrugging those thoughts out of my mind I go inside the library.

There are no students so I can study properly over here.
I ask the librarian if I can push the door so that no one will disturb and she happily allows me to do it.

After an hour or so the library door opens and Randhir walks in holding a book in his hand. He is engrossed in reading that book so much that he does not notice me.

He walks past me and sit on the desk which is diagonal to my desk.
He is so much engrossed in reading that he does not even notice me.

Why do I want him to notice me?

I'm going crazy. I need to focus on my studies.

Within a minute I look up to him. It's really hard to focus when he is sitting in front of me.

What's happening to me?
Somebody please kill me.

I close my book and look at him. He looks so much at peace. I've never watched Randhir Singh Shekhawat engrossed into something. Now I really know why he is the rank no. 1.

If I start studying like he is doing, I'm sure I'll also top.

I just don't want him to look up at me.

I desperately want him to look at me and notice my presence.

I sigh at my own self and again get into doing my personal business.

My personal business is watching Randhir actually.

I don't know since how long I've been watching him.

I mean I get bored looking at the same thing over and over again. Then why am I looking at him.

He gets up from his seat but does not leave the book he has been reading. Taking the book he roams around the place reading the book.

Bloody hell.

He's roaming around the library as if he owns it.

Why can't he just go and sit on one corner?

So that you can see him properly.

No. Because.... Because he's disturbing me like this.

I blush at that one.

Am I lying to my own self?

I'm so busy in blushing that I do not notice him coming and sitting besides me.

Freaking shit.

My blush increases when he closes his book and looks at me.

His eyes having that weird kind of shine and a mischievous kind of smile tugged on his lips.

He twists my chair and make me look directly into his eyes.

He comes extremely close to me.

Hell close to me.

His head stop near my neck and all I can feel is my heartbeat. My mind went numb.

What is he trying to do?

Is he going to kiss me?
That too on neck.

I feel his hot breaths near my ears and a weird kind of gush rushes down my body.

I feel tingling sensation on my back but the only thing I do is sit and watch what's happening.

"Stealing glances since so long. Not a good move Princess."Randhir says and move away from me.

My breathing becomes normal and I register his words.

He knew I was watching him. My eyes fell down, just like that of a culprit when it is proved that he is wrong.

But still I don't care.

I blush unknowingly.

I look at him and see he still have that mischievous grin on his face.

So I think of playing around too.

"Why is it so wrong Randhir Singh Shekhawat?"I ask with a mischievous grin on my face too.

"Because.."he starts sounding a little bit serious.

"At the end, you'll fall for me."he says.

He takes his book with him and went away.

Leaving me thinking about his words.

At the end, you'll fall for me..

Another early update.
I'm so happy guys that you are enjoying the story.
Hope you liked this chapter also.
Well there is so much more to come.
Get ready for a roller coaster ride of sandhir journey.

Lots of love.
Vote. Comment. Share.