Bonus: Will You Marry Me?

--- When Randhir proposed Sanyukta ----

Sanyukta's POV:

Looking around I see Vidushi giving me a cheeky smile while leading me towards Randhir's house.

Ok.. Come on.. I know it's my birthday. Everyone has wished me 100 times and we are going to his house for my birthday party. I know everything but then why is she giving me that kind of smile which means 'surprise' to me?

Opening the door to Randhir's house, both of us walk in. The lights switch on suddenly illuminating the whole hall. The hall is decorated with white balloons and 'Happy Birthday Princess' is written in bold red letters. Looking around I see my parents, Randhir's parents, Parth, Arpita, Tanya and Arjun glancing at me awe. My eyes automatically shift over to meet jet black orbs of none other than Randhir. He smiles looking at me.

"Come let's cut the cake."Vidushi says from beside me and walks over to Arjun.

It's a small black forest cake with vanilla cream and cherry on the top. Just the way I like it. Sweet and simple.

Just like Randhir!

Randhir holds my hand while we cut the cake together. Dad feeds me first bite followed by Mom. After that Randhir feeds me a small piece of cake.

I start opening the gifts I've received today. It takes time for me to open all the gifts. By the time I'm done opening all the gifts, I realise that Randhir is missing.

Where did he go suddenly?

Unsure of where he is I ask Tanya about him.

"Oh! Randhir Bhai. I think I saw him going in the garden behind. I don't know."Tanya says and I nod.

"I'll go and bring him. Otherwise he'll catch cold."I say and turn to leave.

Walking over to the garden, I see a silhouette. I take no time to understand that it is Randhir. What is he doing here?

"Randhir.."I call him and he turns to look at me.

He is looking breathtakingly beautiful and hot at the same time. Wearing a white shirt, black jeans and black jacket, he looks.... Ummm.. Edible?

I shake my head in yes to my inner voice's comment and walk over to him.

"Sanyu I need to tell you something."he says and comes close to me.

"I.. Umm.. I wanted to say that.. I.. Will.. I mean.. You.."Randhir says while looking at me.

He runs his hand through his already messy hair making him look more hot.

He needs to stop doing that.. It makes him look so sexy!

He closes his eyes and huff a sigh. He claps his hands and whole garden illuminates with lights. It's then I realize that there are pictures of mine and Randhir hanging on each tree and love is written on them. I turn around to have a look of all the pictures. A gasp leaves my mouth when my eyes land on a particular picture.

Randhir's POV:

I look as her expression changes from happy to shocked. Who wouldn't be shocked to see that her boyfriend is proposing her for marriage?

Taking sanyukta's hand in mine, I make her look at me.

"Ran.."she tries to say but I place my finger on her lips.

"I know this is weird. All of this is weird. But I have to tell you this. Please."I say to her and remove my finger from her lips.

Looking in her eyes I feel my insides jumping up and down. Her eyes still hold so much innocence that makes me fall in love with her again. Huffing a sigh I begin.

"You know whatever I'm going to say is going to sound awful. But still I want to say it. You make me feel so much alive Sanyu. You just do that without doing anything. When I touch you I feel unseen sparks all over my palm. When I hold your hand, I feel responsible. When I kiss you I don't feel anything else other than your lips. It feels as if two charges are brought together and sparks are created."I say and there is a small smile on her lips.

"You make me a better person. You bring out the best version of me. Version - Randhir 2.0"I say and she chuckles.

"When you are sad my world turns into dark shades of grey. I feel hopeless and the only thing I wish is how to make you happy. When you smile my world shines like diamonds. I feel happy when you smile. And when the reason behind your smile is me then I'm on cloud nine."I say and she fidgets with her dress.

"Would it be cliché if I say I cannot live a single day without you?"I ask her and she nods her head in no.

"That's good because it's true. I can't live without you. After being with you all these years I can't live a single day away from you. I don't want to be with Sanyu. I need to be with you."I say and hold her hand.

"I've said this a thousand times before. And I'll say this a thousand times again. Those four words are my favorites. I love you Sanyukta. And I can't even go a day without you. I loved you yesterday, today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life. I want you to be mine forever."I say and I get down on one knee.

"Sanyukta Agrawal. I love you. Will you marry me?"I ask her while removing a ring from my pocket.

She doesn't say anything just looks at me like I've grown two heads. After 5 minutes I get up and stand.

"Sanyu.. Should I take your silence as a yes?"I ask her being unsure.

I know I must have discussed this with her before. What if she says no?

"No."she says with a blank face.

Her words register in my mind and I feel pain in my chest.

Even before I could think about anything else, I feel her soft lips on my. Current runs through our lips as she kisses me with all her love. I don't even get time to kiss her back. Breaking the kiss she joins our forehead together.

"Take this as a yes Randhir. I love you. And I will marry you."she says and pecks my lips one more time.

I put the ring her ring finger and she smiles looking at it.

And that begins the promise of love and togetherness for life.

Hey guys.
I was going to give this later but I gave it now. I have so many good news to share with you.
1. Happy Republic Day..
2. Param is back on Insta guys!! Hurray!! His Insta ID is - 8params
Follow him there if you are on Insta.
3. Because of ParSh I have also joined Instagram and Twitter. If you want then you can follow me there also:
Twitter - @SupriyaItIs
Instagram - @supriyag1412

How was the chapter? Did you like it? Love it? Reviews please.

Vote. Comment. Share.