But My Life Never Gets Enough Of Troubling Me.

All the three were looking at me. Shock clearly depicting on their faces. Eyes bulging out in such a way that if it was any show from cartoon network, their eyes would have plopped out. And I. Well I being an evil person was watching my friends with a sweet smile on my face.

After what felt like ages to me, they became normal. Like really normal.

"If you guys are done over exaggerating your drama then shall I start?"

"Hell yes!!" They replied together.

"The Shekhawats came in my life when I was six. Then they were friends to me. Atleast i thought so that we are friends. We were neighbors. Also in the same school, same class and same division. Our families were so close. I mean still are close.

I still remember the day when they came to stay next door. For me it was the most happiest moment. Being a single child irritates you to core. Especially when all your friends at school tell all the fun they do with their siblings. I used to get jealous cause I had no one to play with. Not even friends.

It was the day of my birthday. Mom told me that a family is coming to stay next door and they also had three kids. My excitement had no bounds. It felt to me like someone has given me my biggest birthday gift.

That time I thought that from then onwards I'll also flaunt in front of all with my own friends. Little did I knew what was coming for me.

At night mom and dad invited their family to our house for my birthday party.

"This is Harsh uncle and Renuka aunty." My dad introduced. But my eyes were searching for those with whom I'll get to play.
Giggling of some small girl caught my attention.
"There you are. Come here." Harsh uncle called her. She came running towards him.
"Sanyukta.. This is Tanya. My daughter. And from now onwards both of you will be like best friends. OK." Harsh uncle said.
Both of us chipped OK.
"Parth Bhai... Parth bhai.. Where is Randhir Bhai.."Tanya chipped looking behind me.

And when I looked back I was stunned for a moment. Felt like my heart was skipping beats. There was him to whom Tanya was referring Bhai in a cute white tee and black jeans. He indeed looked good.
"Bhai she's Sanyukta. Our new friend over here." Tanya introduced me to him.
"Hi m Parth. Friends then?"he said.
I was busy looking in his eyes that I nearly forget when he took his hand back cause I did not shake my hand with him.

"You'll not introduce me sissy?"a voice from my back said.
"Sanyukta.. This is Randhir bhai."she chipped.
This time I myself forward my hand for handshake but he runs away.
I guess he is shy. So cute I thought.

But nothing happens as I think it will happen.

Days flew into months and then years.. We were really growing fast. But my and their friendship was beyond dreams.

Tanya was never rude to me. She was soft hearted and kind by nature. Our friendship never was strong but I knew she would be there with me always if I want her. We never became too close because of difference in opinion maybe. Same time she was ruling the hearts of many. She had everything a guy wants in his girl.

Then there was Parth. Who I had actually came close with. I loved to be in his company. He was calm mostly. We became good friends in less time. I actually started having feelings for him. Indeed he was special to me.

And last but not the least. Randhir.. Seeing our first encounter I thought he was shy and cute. But this guy proved me wrong. In every possible way he can. I was never his friend. I can never be his friend. Right from the birthday party he started irritating me to hell. He is very naughty but nobody punishes him cause of his innocent face. Only I know how innocent he is.