We'll Make It Together. Till The End. Forever.

Vidushi's POV:

"Get up Vidu. I've been waking you since so long. Get up."mom yells at me at the top of her voice.

"Just 5 minutes more mumma."I tell her and drift back to sleep.

Getting up in the morning is the most irritating thing in this world. I just hate it with passion. No wonder I have a freaking lazy ass. I chuckle in my sleep.

I hear someone giggling beside me but I shrug that thought away and focus on my 5 minutes extra sleep.

How much I love this sleep.

Suddenly I have a feeling that someone is playing with my hair strand.

A very familiar finger touches my cheeks and I get up with a jolt.

I swear. My eyes must be popping out of my sockets when I see him.

Oh my God!

"What the hell are you doing here in this hour of the morning?"I literally scream on him.

I turn around and look in the mirror. I look horrible. My hair is a complete mess and I'm still in my pj's.

But what now?
The damage is already done.
He saw me like this?

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Why did he see me like this?

My thoughts are running here and there when I feel both of his hands on my waist. He turns me around and makes me look into his eyes. He sighs and then kisses me on the forehead.

"I'll always love you. I promise."he tells me and those words are enough for me to be back to earth.

"Come down quickly OK."he says and went out of the room.

I walk over to my closet and remove a pink colour one piece and go into the washroom.

As the warm water of the shower hits my bare body, I drift into memories. My eyes close in satisfaction as now I have the thing I've been longing for since years.

I have mixed feelings at the moment. I don't know that I should be happy or sad or guilty.

"We'll make it together. Till the end. Forever."his words ring in my ears and I know that my decision is right.

Today at any cost, I'm going to tell Parth about Arjun.

Wait!?
You don't know about Arjun right?

Arjun Singh.

My love. My life. My would be husband. He's everything.

And yes. You are thinking right.
I'm still in relationship with Parth.

Well today would be the last day of relationship.

A relationship which was not based on love. It was for making someone jealous. Making Sanyukta jealous.