How Can A Guy Be So Cute?

Everyone's eyes are literally popping out of their sockets.

I swallow the lump that has formed in my throat.

My eyes travel around everyone's eyes. And then I look at Randhir. He's still grinning.

I facepalm myself in front of everyone.

There is pin drop silence in the dining room. My eyes close by themselves.

Why did Randhir just declare our relationship like that?

I give an I don't know expression to my inner self.

Idiot Randhir!!

And you love that idiot!! My inner self mocks me. I blush unknowingly.

Finally harsh uncle thinks about breaking the ear piercing silence.

"I think we should leave now."harsh uncle says while getting up.

Renuka aunty, Tanya, Parth and Sameer also gets up to go.

"Yeah.. It's too late."dad says while giving me a death glare.

"Randhir come let's go."Renuka aunty tells Randhir.

Randhir looks at me and smiles lovingly. For a moment I actually forget that I should feel bad that he declared our relationship in front of everyone like that and I smile looking at him.

"Good night Princess."he tells and kisses me on my cheeks before leaving.

Freaking shit!!!

I get weird looks from everyone and I lower my gaze.

Why this has to happen with me?

After that all of them leave and it's just me, Mom and Dad now.

Finally I look towards them. They just give me a blank look and walk away in their room.

I too come back in my room. I am feeling like I've disappointed them. And adding the fact that Randhir declared our relationship like that isn't helping at all.

Letting all the disappointment settle I let sleep conquer all my senses.

I open my eyes and the first thing that I see is Randhir. He smiles looking at me.

"Good morning Randhir."I say in half sleepy voice.

He takes my hand and kisses my knuckles lovingly. I giggle looking at his cute face.

"Randhir.. When I sleep I think about you. When I wake up I think about you. When I'm in lectures I think about you. And look even now in my dreams I'm thinking about you. I think I'm going crazy in love with you."I tell him.

He brings his face close to my ears.

"But this isn't a dream Princess."he tells.

I get up in a jolt and pinch my own self.

"Ouch!! It hurts."I say to my own self.

I look at Randhir and he's grinning and then realisation hits me.

"Shit Randhir..!! You're there in my room at this hour of the morning. If Mom or Dad watches you then we are dead."I tell him while pushing him away from me.

He holds both of my hand and pins me on the bed. His eyes travel on my whole face and then finally on my lips.

Kiss me, close your eyes and miss me..
I can read your lips on your fingertips
I can see your smile on your lips..
And happiness in your eyes..