Back As Best Friends.

Vidushi's POV:

I woke up from my sleep with a similar finger touching my cheeks. I smile as his fingers touch my cheeks gently.

"Morning Love."his voice echos in my empty house indicating that Mom has already left for office.

My dad is in army so most of the time it's just me and mom. Handling me alone was difficult for her, but she did it all. Just for me. That's the reason I would always be alone at my home.

I yawn and shrug the thoughts away from my mind. As my eyes open, I see him looking at me smilingly.

"I've made breakfast. Come down quickly."Arjun tells me and went away.

I sigh one last time and take my clothes and walk into the washroom.

After 20 minutes I come down and have a look at the dining table. Arjun has made a lot of food and I quickly go on the chair and sit.

He feeds me lovingly with his hands.

After eating our breakfast Arjun gives me a lift till college.

In the car, I put my head on his shoulder and my mind starts roaming around the past. We reach our college and he drives off.

I go in the class and watch Sanyukta and Randhir talking about something and laughing. When I enter, Sanyu looks at me and then again at Randhir.

I guess Sanyukta hasn't told Randhir that we are going to meet today. Because Randhir is eyeing me every now and then.

All the lectures get over and I take a cab and go to our Confession Spot.

It's evening at the moment and the sky is getting darker with time. The sky starts to show it's different shades of colors. It's a mixture of blue, pink and orange. The lights are on which is adding more beauty to this place.

 The lights are on which is adding more beauty to this place

I sit there alone and enjoy the beauty of this place. Until I feel someone's sitting beside me. I look in her direction and she is looking at the sky.

"You loved this place right?"I ask Sanyukta and she nods her head in approval.

"I still love this place. I've had some of my best memories over here."sanyu says and I nod my head.

There is this silence between us for a while. I hear her let out a sigh and she looks towards me.

"What?"I ask sanyu.

"Really!! Now you're gonna pretend like you called me to relive our old moments?"she asked eyeing me. Sarcasm clearly visible on her face.

"I wanted to tell you a story. But promise me that you won't stop me in the middle or ask any questions. Just listen to what I'm saying."I tell sanyu and she nods her head in a yes.

I take in a deep breath before starting.

"Before I used to live in Delhi, but then we shifted here in Mumbai. The very first day we entered Mumbai, I alone went outside without informing anyone. I had went to bring chocolates and there I saw 2 boys were troubling a girl. My dad is in army and he had always taught me to help others. My blood boiled seeing them but I couldn't do anything. I was just standing far away thinking that the girl runs away somehow. But nothing like that happened. I couldn't see something like that so I was about to go from there, but I stopped in my tracks. I turned around only to find a guy punching the life out of the two boys. The boys got scared of him and ran away.
I was very happy that people like him exist and I was going towards him. But till then he went away. I thought that I'd never get to see him again.
Next few days passed in getting admission in the school.
When I entered the school on the very first day, I saw him, again. I was so happy to see him again.
A few days passed and he was the only one around whom my thoughts used to travel.
After a few days I realized. I had fallen for him.
You know who he was?"I ask sanyu.