Satans From the Same Mother..

My dear destiny... Do you remember I just thanked you for getting me out of my friends interrogation session.. I take my all my thankful words back.. Cause you are worst thing ever happened to me.. Ahhh!!! I hate you so much.. Can't just once in life you be on my side. Is it that hard for my stars to at least be normal and give me a normal life..

After cursing my destiny till my heart fills I looked at him. He hasn't changed. Even a bit.
"Not you again." I murmured this under my breath.
But alas he heard it.
"Not happy seeing me?"he asked.

Just a sec.
I did forget to introduce him right?
Him here is Randhir Singh Shekhawat. The person I hate the most in my life. Whose face is enough to irritate me. And that is what he is doing right at this moment. Irritating me with a smirk on his face. I want to punch his face right now. But all went in vain.

Why do I feel such silence around me.
I look around just to find whole of the college staring at us. Again awkward situation arrived. Right at this moment I would love to be in hell rather than here where I am being stared by whole of my college.

" Who said you aren't in hell. You are in hell."Vidushi said as if she heard what I said.

All the faces turned in her direction. I too turned 180 degrees to see her. Also to hear her new rants about me. Which of course were unknown to me too.

She was standing there with Parth. And Parth was tightly holding her by her waist.

A bit of hustle bustle again happened. But this time Sanaya, Kritika and Aryan came on my side. And on the opposite side of us there were Parth and Vidushi. All the other students had made a big circle around us.

It felt to me like we were the Indian version of Civil War movie. Just we weren't superheroes like Captain America and Iron Man. The way we are facing each other felt like a pose from the movie where I was Iron Man and she Captain America and we are just gonna begin the war.

"You seriously want to do this guys."randhir's voice took everyone's attention. Just for a moment I had completely forgotten that this devil too had returned back to my life.

Let me tell you guys some things about Randhir.
1. He was/is my neighbor from since we were kids.
2. Number of troubles by my luck+ number of troubles by other people= number of troubles caused by him.
In short he gave me lots of troubles in my school life.
3. He is horrible to spend time with.
4. He can never be trusted cause he will always let you down.
5. He gets fun in creating problems especially for me.
6. He is on a mission. The mission is called don't let sanyu live in peace.

"Hey Parth. How are you?"Randhir said to Parth.

Huffing a great sigh Parth not even looked at him.
" Come Vidushi. Let's go from here."Parth said to Vidushi.

Both went from there. All the students also started going.
Then it was only us left.
Us as in me, Aryan, Sanaya, Kritika and Randhir.

"Ouch! That hurts.. Doesn't it Randhir"I said to him.

His eyes were almost moist but then again he came back to his i don't have emotions mode.
"No. It doesn't.."he replied back.

He took all his luggage and made a move from here. He was far gone from in front of me before I could give him a bit of sympathy.

I know giving sympathy to your enemy was not a good thing but when the situation is one such, even someone's fake sympathy can give a bit courage. And I was really pitying him.

When I turn around I see 3 pairs of eyes. Those eyes contained thirst to find answers.

"How do that guy.."Sanaya started but I interrupted by telling her that the guy's name is Randhir.
" Yeah. How does Randhir know Parth. He was not in any of the story you told us."Sanaya asked .

"Actually Randhir knows Parth better than anyone." I replied.
"How?"was their instant reply.

"Cause they are satans from the same mother."again I replied.
"What."all of them again asked.

"Yes. I mean they are brothers."I replied.

In return I just got stares.
It was a sign that now I had to narrate whole of the Randhir- Parth being brothers story.

Hey guys.
M back with the next chapter.
Guys I was in a bit of confusion..
Help me out please.
Actually this is a sandhir story. But it has more of humor and romance in it. So I m just confused that I should keep this book in which genre. Fanfiction or humor or romance. Tell me please.

Also I am not able to put emoticons in the story. Is there some problem with Wattpad or with my phone.
If someone knows how to put emoticons then please help me out.

Anyway..
Next update will be soon.
Love ya...