I Will Love You Forever And Ever.

7 years later..
Sandhir's age: 26 years

Sanyukta's POV:

I am still picking up all the clothes that I have tried and are currently lying on the poor floor.

Come on.. It's not just some function where I'll wear anything. It's my freaking wedding and I need to look best.

Gathering all the clothes, I put them in it's right place. And that's when I notice that my phone is vibrating. Before I could pick it up, the vibration stops.

I quickly go and grab the phone to check who is the one calling me.

The phone flashed - Randhir (8) missed calls.

Shit.. I got so much in my own world that I did not even realize that the phone was ringing..

Sighing, I call back to his number. He picks up the call on the very first ring.

Desperate?

"Sanyu. Come down quickly."he says.

"Why?"I ask him sounding worried.

Did something happen?
Why was he calling me like that?

"Nothing happened. I just wanted to spend a few time as your boyfriend before we become husband and wife."he says.

"Coming in 5."I assure him and run in the washroom to change.

As soon as I walk down, I see him leaning against the car. He has worn a black t - shirt and blue denim jeans looking extremely hot.

I nudge him on his shoulder and he turns around to look at me. He smiles lovingly at me and then opens the car door for me. I get into the car and he too sits on the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?"I ask him confusingly.

"You'll get to know that soon Princess."he says and starts the engine.

After a half hour ride we finally reach his so called 'you'll know soon' place.

It's a small cafe on the outskirts of Mumbai. I really don't know if a place like such even exist in Mumbai. It's definitely not big but it's beautiful with all those lights adding more beauty to the place.

How does this guy finds all these places?
I bet he has watched a lot of Dora the Explorer.. Otherwise finding this is next to impossible.

I chuckle on my own as the thought of Randhir watching Dora the Explorer is more funny than anything else.

"What's so funny?"he asks when he watches me laugh.

"Randhir.. Do you watch Dora the Explorer?"I ask in between my laugh.

He just rolls his eyes and takes my hand in his while intertwining our fingers together.

We walk into the cafe and sit on one of the tables.

It's pretty weird that this café is still open cause most of the café's gets close after 10 pm.

We order Manchurian and chocolate smoothie in the cafe.

I look around and see that there is one more couple in the cafe. But they are looking like teenagers, maybe 17 years old.

Randhir too look around in that direction.

The boy has holded the girls hand in his and pecks it lightly. The girl blushes at his gesture and so does the boy.

I suddenly remember the number of times Randhir has blushed. He looks so cute while blushing. I drift into my own world of mine and randhir's memories.