Once Again Claiming I'm Only His..

** Chapter will include mature content.. Read at your own risk..**

Sanyukta's POV:

I wake up in the middle of my sleep halting my very precious dreams just to see his cute sleepy face. He has holded me by my waist protectively. I lean in close to his face and peck him on his lips. He looks more cute when he's asleep.

Must be dreaming about us..

I smile at my inner voice's comment and get up from the bed.

I walk up to the balcony of our room while wrapping a blue quilt over my body. As I step out and open the door of the balcony, fresh cold winds blow sending chills down my spine. I feel goosebumps as my body slightly shivers due to the light breeze. The sight in front of my eyes was breathtakingly beautiful.

The clouds had just started to get painted in orange and cool breeze of the morning with the amazing fragrance of flowers had already started driving me crazy.

Well Bern is the best place for our honeymoon, I must say.

I close my eyes as I take in the fresh morning winds and my mind drifts back to our wedding night.

*Flashback*

After all the wedding rituals, I was sitting in Randhir's room while my stupid 'cousin sisters' weren't letting Randhir come inside.

Should I just go and tell them to leave my husband alone?

I sigh at my own inner self while my eyes search for something which I could use to kill my time. My eyes roam around Randhir's room and then stop at his laptop. I walk over to his table and take the laptop on the bed. As the laptop turns on the first thing I notice is the wallpaper of his laptop. It's the first selfie we had taken after coming in a relationship.

I search in his laptop while my eyes land on a very familiar movie. I open it and forward it on a very particular scene.

"Ahem ahem.."Randhir fake coughs from behind my back and I instantly switch the laptop off.

Please Randhir didn't see what I was watching..

I mentally prayed with my inner voice while Randhir just smirks while coming close to me. There is a knock on the door and Randhir groans in anger. I chuckle a bit while Randhir gives his hard glare to me. He walks away from me to open the door.

"Sorry to disturb you both but you know that you have to pack your bags and leave.. Right??"Tanya says while storming into our room.

"We have to leave where?"I ask confusingly.

Tanya and Randhir share a weird eyelock and then Tanya walks out of our room, giving us our so called PRIVACY.

After Tanya walks out Randhir comes close to me and cups my face with his hands. He brings his lips close to mine. Our lips brush against each other's while his hot breaths start making me weak.