Epilogue: Promise Me This Is Forever.

Important Note: Hey guys. I know it's been long since I updated but this time I'm not telling any reason.
So this is the epilogue to the story which I hope you'll like.
I couldn't write a big chapter but I hope it entertains you.

---- After 3 years -----

Randhir's POV:

"Randhir.. Come here and please help me to tie this knot."Sanyu asks as soon as I get out of the bathroom.

After wiping the water droplets dripping down my torso, I throw the towel on the bed.

"Is that a place to throw wet towels Randhir?"Sanyu says angrily while giving me death glare.

Picking the towel from the bed she dumps it in laundry bag.

"Now what are you waiting for? Help me."she says while adjusting her saree.

I go close to her and wrap my arms around her waist. Placing my chin on her shoulder, I give wet kisses on her neck. She shudders under my touch and holds her saree tightly. Moving away from her I move my index finger on her bare back while she shivers closing her eyes. Pulling the threads of her blouse close to me, I tie the knot. Kissing her tattoo I look over into the mirror at our reflection. I turn her around to face me while she looks down at the ground. I place my finger on her chin and make her look into my eyes. Leaning close towards her I peck her lips. She places her hands on my shoulder and deepens the kiss. I pull her closer into me, the kiss driving me crazy.

A knock on the door interrupts our sweet kiss as I groan in her mouth. She giggles while leaving me and the warmth of her lips on mine is gone.

"Go check the door."Sanyu asks while turning around looking at her flushed reflection.

I walk over to the door while combing my hair with fingers making them more messy.

"What the hell do you want?"I scream harshly at particularly no one.

Looking down I see Aayushi, my baby girl with tears in her eyes. Pushing me aside she walks to Sanyukta, while she starts crying now.

"What happened baby? Why are you crying?"Sanyu asks her while wiping her tears.

"Da.. Daddy schold.."Aayushi says in between her hiccups.

I drown into pool of guilt. I had no intention to scream at my Princess. I thought it was someone else.

"Princess.."I call her while touching her arms. She hugs Sanyukta and hides herself in her embrace.

"Princess daddy is sorry. He wasn't going to scold you baby."I say while running a hand over her hairs. Her sobs dry up and she looks at me. I chip sorry looking at her and she looks away.

Getting up on my feet I wear my shirt and walk out of the room. I hear Sanyukta calling out my name but I walk away from there.

Taking my bike keys I go to the nearest soft toy shop. I take a sweet pink colour teddy bear and pay the money.

 I take a sweet pink colour teddy bear and pay the money