Chapter Forty One: Angel?

Keith lazily rubbed his eye and sat up, his lopsided t-shirt hanging off his shoulder. He was still squinting, his vision slightly blurry. He mumbled, "Angel?" Lance did not respond, but stare at him in shock with his mouth open. "Ah," Keith yawned and blinked slowly. "I guess I'm not sleeping then." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. "Uh, sorry about last night."

Lance closed the sketchbook as his face flushed, "I-It's fine. I... kind of liked it, actually."

"R-Really?" Keith stared at him, the both of them blushing furiously.

He stared back, "Y-Yeah, um. It was good."

"Will... Will you go out with me?"

"Yes!" Lance smiled. "I mean, yeah... sure."

Keith laughed, "Great. Uh..."

What do I do now?!

"Um, so, would you... like to go on a date? Today?" He looked at Lance anxiously.

Quiznak.

Quiznak.

Quiznak.

Qui-

"Sure."

Keith's jaw dropped. "...Nice." He rubbed his arm nervously. "Would you want to head out for brunch?"

"Sure... I mean, my mom made pancakes and stuff, but we could go out." Lance looked in the direction of the kitchen.

He nodded, "Um, yeah if that's fine with you."

"Alright, then we can get ready and go to the diner or something." Lance smiled and grabbed some clothes from his drawers. "Let me know when you're ready." He walked out and closed the door.

"Yeah." He sat still for a moment before jumping up and pumping his fist, while whisper-screaming. "Yes!"

Ayyyyy

Baby you are my...
ANGELLLLLL

{{probably what most people thought of in the first paragraph}}