Epilogue

A couple months later

"Alright, they should be here in a few minutes," Lance put away his phone.

Hunk nodded. "I'll let you know if I see them." He looked at the door from his spot across from Lance.

"Yes, I'm sure we'll notice when they come in." Shay picked up a menu. "We should figure out what to order though."

About two minutes passed before Hunk looked up and waved. He turned to Lance and smiled. "Hey, Lance. Your date's here."

The Cuban boy turned around and tried very hard not to gasp like a fish out of water at what he saw. Keith was wearing a black suit and tie, just like he and Hunk were, but his shirt was red. And he looked liked like a model. The most attractive model Lance had ever seen or made out with. Pidge and Alex were trailing behind him, both of their faces lit up like they were talking about the time they had seen a unicorn while eating ice cream on a cloudless summer day. Although that's probably not what they were talking about.

"Hey," Keith smiled and slid into the seat next to Lance's.

He blushed slightly (honestly the two couldn't handle their flirting and embarrassment at all). "H-Hey." Alex sat in the seat next to Keith, and Pidge sat across from her, next to Shay. "I still can't believe we have a fifteen and a fourteen-year-old going to prom with us."

"I'm in the same class as you, loser," Pidge stuck her tongue out.

Alex nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and two things. One, I'm never going to have my own prom, and two, Pidge hasn't gotten any hot dates yet, so he's taking me." Hearing Pidge referred to as a guy felt kind of weird now that he knew Pidge was a girl, but he was kind of used to it since everyone at school knew her as a he.

"You could be my hot date in the future."

Alex whacked her with the back end of her chopstick. "Shut up."

"Got it."

Alex leaned forward to look at Lance. "Also, water boy, I can pass as several years older so shush."

"Okay... water boy?"

She shrugged. "Like Sokka, y'know?"

"Yes!" They high-fived in front of Keith's face.

A waitress walked over. "Would you like to order your drinks?"

"Yes," Keith nodded. "And I think we know what we want to order for our meal as well."

*^*^*

Having paid for the check, Keith stood up and walked out last, Lance by his side.

"You could have let me pay, y'know?" Lance wrapped his arm around Keith's shoulder. "Or at least helped you pay."

Keith smiled. "Nah, it's fine." They walked out to where Matt was waiting with the others in the car.

He smiled, "Need a lift?"

"Yeah," Keith opened the door and slid in next to Pidge.

Lance sat down next to him and closed the door. "Alright, let's get going."

Matt quickly drove them to the front of the Sackler Gardens, which was near the Garrison Academy. "Alright, nerds, get out and don't do anything stupid."

"I'm not gonna get arrested, Matt," Pidge rolled her eyes.

"I was talking about getting into fights, but that's good too."

Lance opened the door, and all members of the group filed out. "Alright," he smirked and took Keith's arm. They walked in pairs through the entrance of the building next to the flower gardens.

"Now who wants to dance?"

Le fin.

Aaand that's the end! I might publish more parts but it'll just be art that I meant to put in the chapters (and maybe character profiles who knows)