Chapter Twenty Eight: Pidge Podge

Lance was sitting in the middle of the sidewalk by himself, criss cross applesauce.

"So why have you called me?" Hunk asked over the phone.

He twisted his fingers together anxiously. "Well, uh, Keith- he... ran away?"

"Keith ran away," he repeated.

"Yes. He disappeared about half an hour ago, and I'm not quite sure where he went..." Lance trailed off. "Maybe I overwhelmed him? I don't know... This whole experience is weird. I can't believe he's living with me." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "I'm just stressing myself out right now."

"I'm sure it's just because Keith needs some time to himself. He's a lone wolf, y'know. You don't have to worry about him," Hunk smiled. "In fact, he's worried about you."

Lance looked at the phone skeptically, even though he couldn't see Hunk's face. "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Pidge was texting him a few minutes ago," he spoke slowly, "Or she said she was."

"Pidge? Shouldn't we call her Katie?"

"It's Pidge to you, peasant!" She yelled in the background. "Also your lover boy is looking for you!"

Lance mumbled to himself, "W-What? What are you talking about? He's not my-"

"Hey give it back!" Hunk yelled as Pidge started talking.

She laughed, "Well, he is and I'm gonna send you his location so you can find his stupid lost a-"

"Hey, sorry, I have the phone back," Hunk said.

Pidge yelled in the background, "Hunk! I wasn't done!"

"Anyway, I'll hang up now. Good luck, bye!"

Lance blinked, "W-Wait, hello?" He was met with silence. "Damn it..."

A text from Pidge appeared.

Pidge Podge: Here is his current postition.

Pidge Podge: [location attached]

Pidge Podge: You're on your own now

Pidge Podge: Good luck, don't die

Pidge Podge: bye now

You: Pidge!!No!!

You: Help me!!

Pidge Podge: No can do, kangaroo

Pidge Podge: Laters

Lance sighed, "Off to find Keith, I guess."

And so it continues ;)

Also I couldn't think of a title so Pidge Podge

Thinking about having a chapter at the end with all sketches/finished pieces I make for this so I don't have to rush them...