Q&A [Continued]

Wow this is late but I got some questions from the lovely @imherebcofklance so this is our 200K celebration! Thank you for reading this weird, trope-filled book

For Everyone:

Q: When you need to focus and you're very off-track, what do you do?

Keith: I used to break things a lot because I got frustrated and felt like I wasn't good enough... But now, I take time to cuddle Lance. It's very relaxing and it helps me clear my head before going back to work.

Lance: I listen to music. Either relaxing or pop, it depends on what I need to focus on.

Pidge: I hack into famous instagrammers' accounts and post photos of potatoes. It's so funny, their fans are like "omg so poetic! A single potato!! The deep meaning!!!!!!" It's worth it, but then it takes me two minutes to recover emotionally, but then I go back to doing work.

Erika: Pidge, two minutes is very quick.

Pidge: Not for me.

Alex: I watch crack videos. Don't at me.

Erika: Not all the time.

Alex: Okay, I set fifteen minutes timers, and work off and on.

Hunk: I get a food break! I either make a small snack, or eat one, or both! But if I get really stressed out, I bake cookies to calm down. Lots of cookies.

Matt: I chug a caramel macchiato and then power through whatever task I need to do.

Keith: Tell them why it's a caramel macchiato.

Pidge: Yeah, it's hilarious.

Matt, almost inaudible: ...BTS

Shiro, coughing into his fist: Ahem, I do yoga. Stretching and exercising clears the mind.

Ezor: I dance to hype myself up!

Acxa: I stab the Stab Wall when I'm frustrated and then continue on like nothing happened.

Erika: I draw to distract myself from the stress, but end up stressing myself out more because I'm not getting my work done. Rip.

Q: Favorite TV show? And do you like anime?

Keith: Uhhhh, not sure if it counts as a TV show, but I love Buzzfeed Unsolved! And duh, who doesn't?

Lance: Riverdale. I wish Jughead would step on me.

Erika: No you don't.

[Lance coughs]

Lance: Anyway, BNHA is good. That's it, though.

Pidge: Mr. Robot. It's dark, angsty, and involves hacking. What's not to love? And yes. I'm currently watching Bungou Stray Dogs.

Alex: The Dragon Prince!! It's so good, please watch it. Anime is great, who wouldn't love it. :p

Hunk: I don't watch TV very much, but I like the Try Guys on youtube! They're really funny.

Matt: Brooklyn 99, other buckets! And yes. Sport animes are good.

Shiro: I, too, like B99. And what do you think? I'm Japanese.

Ezor: Yuri on Ice!

Acxa: Supernatural I guess... I don't know.

Erika, whispering: She really likes Miraculous Ladybug because Rose and Juleka remind her of Ezor and herself.

Erika, returning to normal voice: And I like all these shows!

For Erika:

Q: How do you find the courage to put something you worked on out there? Did you ever care about how many people saw it?

Erika: When I first started publishing, I didn't really care about the views. I just wanted to put something I made out there and hoped that people saw it. Of course, I was really amazed when I had just under 40 opens on my first chapter. I sure have come a long way, haha!

Erika: Writing is something I'm really passionate about, and I've just been really lucky to find the write audience. :)

Erika: When putting out fanfiction, you don't necessarily have to worry about people judging your story as harshly, because it's not entirely yours. Fortunately, I haven't received too much hate (other than me not writing lemons but let's not talk about that).

Alex: She doesn't care for the most part, but she melts when people compliment her writing. Be nice to her. ÙwÚ

Erika: While my first fanfic is currently at 865K, my original stories have yet to pass 1K. Which makes sense I guess. People come for the content they know they love, and they stay if they like it. It's very hard to get people interested in original works because the universe is foreign to them.

Erika: However, I'm editing a book I completed in March, and I will hopefully have it published by the end of this year! I'll let you all know when it comes out, and it would mean the world to me if you supported me and the book!

Erika: But back to the question... I had spent a couple nights writing out oneshots and stuff in my head before I finally thought 'hey, I can actually do this' and published my first book. You just have to go for it, I guess, and don't back down. Good thing I did, right? Heheh. We wouldn't have this story otherwise.

Erika: But I guess you could say me writing and you finding this story was fate, right?

Matt, on the drums: Ba-dum tsh.

Erika: That's it for this round! Lemme know if you have any other questions. See you next bonus!