Chapter Thirty Three: Repick

"Okay, what the heck is this?" Keith stared at the screen.

Lance smiled, "A classic to be loved for generations."

"It's the Little Mermaid." He deadpanned and turned to Lance, who was practically sparkling.

He nodded, "Like I said, a classic. Got a problem with that?"

"No," Keith watched the opening. "Except that I used to watch it almost once a month. I have it practically memorized."

Lance stared at him. "Wow, uh... I didn't expect that. Okay then... repick." He exited the movie and held out his his hands. "High five one, not both or none."

Keith poked his left hand with his pointer finger. "Palm tree," he snickered.

"Alright." Lance covered Keith's eyes with one hand. "Don't look."

He turned to where he was pretty sure Lance was sitting. "Um, I can't? Your hand is on my face."

"True."

Keith turned back toward the front. "Well, let me know when you're ready."

"Of course." A few minutes passed before Lance put his hand down on his knee.

The Korean boy watched the star go over the castle in an arch, before there was a knock on the door and Lance immediately paused it. He stood up, "I'll get it."

A few more minutes passed before he came back with the pizza box. He sat down next to Keith, their legs touching. He placed the box in between them. "Let's try again," he laughed and pressed play.

"This is the story of how I died..."

Smiling, Keith turned to Lance, who had already started eating the pizza. "At least you know good musicals." He grabbed a slice and turned back to the screen. He laughed quietly, "Even if I've seen it too many times to count..."