Bonus Chapter #1

Thanks for 100K my lovelies!! 💕 I'm thinking of calling you readasaurs because readers is boring haha X)

Now, important question: would you guys like me to make an instagram account with sneak peeks and stuff? They probably won't be for Fates, sadly, but I will definitely do some sneak peeks if we get more views (and more bonus chapters) ;)

If at least... I don't know 10 of you say yes I'll make it UwU It would have the same username Erika Saur

And for either 150 or 200K, I was thinking about an interview! You can ask questions to

- Keith

- Lance

- Alex

- Pidge

- Me ;)

- if there's any other characters you want to ask something, comment on this line!

If no one says anything I guess I'll make up questions ;v; Now on to the story!

"I, for one, would most certainly like to dance," Keith had said. Now, he kind of regretted it. It had nothing to do with Lance of course. He was just horrible at dancing.

The only sort of dance he could do were K-pop choreos and he wasn't even good at those. People told him otherwise, but he had no confidence in his dancing whatsoever. Lance, on the other hand... God, Lance was amazing.

He was beautiful and amazing and absolutely stunning. They had needed the entire group to talk him out of doing some dance involving his hips and long legs. Keith wouldn't be prepared.

Now, the two were comfortably slow dancing... or, they would be if there weren't so many stares. "Keith..." Lance whispered, "I don't feel safe."

"Hey," he pressed their foreheads together. "We'll protect each other, right?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

Keith smiled that soft smile that sent Lance up to cloud nine. "Besides, most of them are just jealous." He looked off to the side and Lance followed his gaze.

And there in the corner were a bunch of girls fangirling about how Lover Boy Lance had gotten together with The Keith.

Lance let out a nervous laugh. "Well, that's not too bad."

"See?"

He nodded, trying to let go of all the nervous butterflies in his stomach. Keith was right, most of the stares were a mixture of proud, awe, and a little bit of confusion. Then anxiety came right back to punch him in the face.

A group of boys in the back were eyeing him with an emotion he couldn't name, but he definitely knew it wasn't good. He recognized one of them, but he couldn't put a name to the face. The song ended and he stepped back from Keith. One of the boys was starting to walk over. "I- I need to go to the bathroom." He sped away before he could get a response.

He stepped into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Lance could see the fear in his face. He'd told himself that he wouldn't let himself feel like this anymore, and yet, here he was, acting like some sort of peasant with the Bubonic Plague.

He took in a deep breath.

I'm fine.

I'm fine.