almighty || twenty-two

It was already night-time when I wake up from a good five hour nap in the arms of my first love.

The tv was still on and there we're no lights. I slowly remove his arms around me making sure I don't wake him up.

I turn off the lights and the tv too before going upstairs to change.
I'm craving for a beer night.

I take out my black pants and a red turtleneck when I felt someone wrap an arm around my waist.

"Where are you going?"
"WE are going to the bar."

"What am I going to wear?" He asked motioning to his heavy armour, "Right. We need to get you some new clothes soon."

I looked around to find an oversized hoodie and passed it to him and the only pair of jeans he has in my loft.

"Don't worry. I washed them."

We changed into our clothes and headed to the bar

——

The bar was loud and smokey, Also smelled like alcohol and sweat. Drunk people everywhere especially on the dance floor.

We sat down on the stools on the bartending area and ordered our usual drinks, "The payment is o—"

"Arthur!" I laughed, "This is not Iceland, no one knows who you are."

I passed the bills to the bartender and he passed the drinks.

"Cheers on saving the world Arth."
"Cheers Anastasia."

"I love you."
"I love you too."

———————————————
A/N: CHEERS!! THANK YOU FOR 22K READS IN A SPAN OF TWO WEEKS!!!
SO MUCH LOVE!!!
💘💘, PigeonSeb