almighty || twenty

I turn around and run back to where the rest was.

Clark and Victor tried to tear the motherboxes apart from each other, Barry and I we're fighting off the Parademons.
Bruce, Diana, and Arthur fought off Steppenwolf.

I froze them and he kicks them off the tall building.

"I need a little help here!" Arthur shouts, I ran to his direction and froze the group of parademons on top of him.

"Thanks, Darling." to which I returned a wink before running back into battle.

Victor and Clark finally pulled the boxes apart sending them on their backs, "I take it back, I want to die." Clark joked.

Steppenwolf was in shock and was distracted by the fact that his plan has failed. Clark and I took this as an opportunity to freeze his axe to which Diana uses her sword break his Electro ax into pieces.

The parademons start to attack Steppenwolf out of his fear, "You're afraid aren't you?" I asked.

A huge portal appeared overhead as Steppenwolf and the Parademons get sucked in and hopefully to never be seen again.

Arthur leans down to my short height and whispers, "You were badass."

"Were? you mean, Are."

"No. I think I'm more badass."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"I'm kidding."

He cups my face and places a kiss on my lips. A long one until Barry interrupts, "I-Is this a thing?"

I turned around and smirked, "I guess you can say that."
"Yes."

"Wait what?"
"What?"

"Let's go home!" Bruce takes off his mask and jumps down the building and all of us followed.

We enter the Flying Fox and go back home— The city.

——————————————

A/N: Another filler-ish chapter

This book is also coming to an end, A few chapters left 😭

you know what to dooo down in the comments but just incase you forgot, comment feedback!!

💘, PigeonSeb