almighty || five

My hands weakly tapped on Diana's shoulder, she turns around and gives me a smile. I'm clearly exhausted, I'm never agreeing to go from one country to another within 24 hours ever again.

"You're earlier than expected!" Her smile was from ear to ear as usual, "I know." I yawned.

"You tired?"
"mhm."

She leads me to her car, then plays the music that first came on on the radio. I tap my knuckle by the window following the beat of the not-so-bad song that I haven't heard of.

I feel my eyes start to get heavy and my knuckle tapping slowing down as each song came and ended. My eyes closed shut as I let out a heavy exhale, "I'm taking a nap." I mumble before letting myself fall asleep.

———

Two hands held my shoulders, shaking me lightly "Wake up, Anastasia."

My eyes flutter open as I'm met with Diana waving her hand at me. "I'm awake." I groan. She steps aside allowing me to get out of the vehicle.

"We're at Bruce's?" I questioned, stretching my arms out. "Well of course!" She said it like it was a good idea, I just want to sleep.

"But I want to rest!" I whined,
"There's no such thing as rest when we're saving the world." She replied, a small smirk on her face, "Now come on."

I roll my eyes and follow her inside the batcave, Our shoes making a satisfying clicking sound against the polished concrete floor.

We reach the monitor area where Bruce sat waiting for us. "How did it go?" I asked him, he had a smirk on his face and said "The boy said yes, I didn't need to explain any further." Just like me.

"Did you threaten him?!" Diana glared, "No! He saw the Batarang and said he needed friends."

"Aww, I'll be his friend" I say cheerfully, the tiredness in my system slowly fading away.

Bruce laughed and shook his head then asked me, "How did yours go?"

"Well, he pushed me against the wall...." I started, "So that's a no?" Diana asked, I shrugged, "yeah, maybe."

"and you Diana?" Bruce asked, "He flew away." she answered making a hand motion copying the way Cyborg flew from the ground.

I mentally gathered all the optimsm I had left, "Atleast we have the Flash!"

——————————————

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1K READS AHHHH!!!! I'm so thankful for the people who decide to read this 1 star book 😂😭

As usual, comment your feedback and what I should improve on so I can improve my next chapters and during the editing stage!

See you in the next chapter!

💖, PigeonSeb