almighty || nineteen

The door of the carrier slowly opened as it slowly revealed the monstrosity Steppenwolf has caused.

It looked like a preview of the end of times.

"I'm going to take out that tower." Bruce said before turning around to fly the Flying Fox and to do what he just said they would.

We stepped off the platform and looked around the red colored place.
"He's clearing the field." Victor spoke, "He won't last three minutes." Diana responds.

My eyes met Arthur's and I mouthed a "Don't die."I then ran off to the other side to face the Parademons.

"How are you so many?" I muttered as I began to become surrounded by these beings.
I use a power that I have never used before, I didn't turn pale, My hair didn't turn into platinum. I turned into ice.

My hands shoot out icicles to mess with the Parademons' system, one for each demon from the circle they've formed around me. A smirk formed on my lips as I watched them fall on their knees with the icicle struck into their heart.

I bent down and striked the ground with my fist, sending the circle aback and frozen.

Everyone starts to fight in the main field but I decided to run after the family in the pick up truck.

"Need help?" A familiar voice spoke from behind, I slowly stopped in my tracks and turned to see that it was Clark.

"Definitely."

It wasn't longer than a second before I was right in front of the pick up truck that was pushed by Barry. I turned around and freezed the ever growing purple object that came for the family.

"Oh you child." I smiled at the teenage boy who looked way too proud of what he has done until he sees Clark carrying an entire building.

"Well I guess I gotta go." Barry whispered and ran away.

"Are you Lady Cryo?" The young girl asked, way too young to experience any of this. "It's me." I point to myself.

I made a palm sized snowflake out of my hands and gave it to her, "But this will melt and break."

"Don't worry sweetheart, Only I can melt and break that. try it." I winked. She tries to break it but couldn't, despite the hot temperature it still wouldn't melt. Not a single trace of water. She places it inside a jar and thanked me.

"Always."

———————————————
A/N: toooday is a S A T U R D A Y

Poll results
Loki: 8
Tony: 2
Bucky: 9

You'll be seeing a Bucky fanfic really soon!!

You know what to do down in the comments section!

💖🌈, PigeonSeb