almighty || two

I arrive in Bruce's batcave at the same time as Diana, who is unbelievably beautiful by the way. Perks of being a demi-goddess; with the help of Alfred.

I chose not to generate too much cold on my body because I don't want to look like I'm freezing when I'm in public, unless needed like when I have to fight.

"You must be Anastasia." She smiled, "Yes, that's me. You must be Diana? I mean of course you are but–" she laughs, "Yes, Yes I am Diana."

We enter the room and everything looked like they're worth a thousand dollars just like what Bruce is working on right now.

"What are you working on?" I asked, "A new toy?" Diana asked adding on,

Bruce takes his eyes off the vehicle, "It's the nightcrawler."

We waited for him to finish his business. He jumps down, dusting off his shirt.

He clapped his hands together and spoke. "Okay so here's the plan."

I cross my arms as I was ready to listen, "I have three more people on my list." he continues.

Diana and I take a couple of glances at each other as he spoke.

"Barry Allen, Victor Stone, and Arthur Curry. I'm on Allen, Diana on Stone, and you on Curry" he points, I give him a quick nod as a response.

He then hands me his file and I look through his details and most importantly where I could find him.

My fingers traced each word, taking in information. He was attra— No stop it! You don't want to be all lovestruck when you're at work. ESPECIALLY when you're at work. Damn it, Anastasia.

I take off my eyes from the file, shaking my head, now looking at Diana and Bruce, "Wait Wait Wait! I still don't know what we're fighting against here."

"The end of times is coming and we have to stop it."

———————————————

A/N: I completely forgot to add an Author's Note in the previous chapter but I just want to say Thank You for reading my book ☺️✨ It means alot!

Oh and also, Anastasia is NOT pronounced as Ah-Nas-Tay-Sha IT'S PRONOUNCED as Ah-Nas-Tas-Ia

See you in the next chapter! 💖

[PigeonSeb is my old username and I have changed it to Ingobernables.]