almighty || twelve

The five of us walked to the Kryptonian ship and into the Chamber where Water filled the ground.

Barry and I pulled on the casket before releasing making a loud noise that echoed throughout the area as I place my tired hand on my waist.

"What's the plan?" Victor asked, tilting his head to the side. The chamber sure was peculiar looking, What did I expect? Clark Kent is an alien.

"We use the motherbox to ressurect Clark." Bruce responds, looking at the last motherbox and at the casket.

It felt pretty warm inside the chamber and so my body generates the cold fighting off the heat from my body.

Arthur backed away from the front until we we're beside each other. I can feel my heartbeat start to race, the way he's looking at me right now makes me think that he knows how fast my heartbeat is, when he really doesn't. Maybe his is doing it too?

I lower the hand that was on my waist and it found it's way to Arthur's arm, squeezing his arm gently. I feel him shake my hand off of his arm and takes my hand into his.

Not only was my heart racing because of him but also because I highly doubt this plan would work.

But, in a flash. Clark rised up from the ground, our hands' grips tighten.

Clark blasts off breaking the ceiling, It worked. Thankfully.

But then we have to deal with Superman who probably doesn't know who he is or what he's doing here.

———————————————

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8K READS I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUUU💖💖

You guys already know the drill about the comment section!

As always, See you in the next chapter babes!

💘, PigeonSeb