almighty || eight

We stood by the open entrance way above Steppenwolf, the Parademons, and the captured employees.

"What do we do, do we jump and kill or what?" I asked, looking down peeping my head through the doorhole a little.

"That's exactly what we'll do." Diana answered as she crossed her arms. Victor has joined moments before because his father is one of the captured.

We had a small chat whilst Barry pulled Bruce away from the group and had their own talk.

Before I knew it, Diana and Victor have already jumped down and started the fight. Soon, Bruce did as well.

I looked back at Barry who was contemplating wether he should join in or not. "Jump." I told Barry before I jumped.

The blue streak appeared between my hands mid-jump. As soon as my boots touch the ground, I extend my arms with full force sending beams of ice to the Parademons freezing them in place.

In the corner of my eye, the employees who we're trapped start to dissapear one by one. Probably because of Barry. I didn't even notice a Parademon come up from behind.

I feel a metal object hit my back, sending me straight to the wall. Creating a crater on impact.

A loud scream erupted from my lips, throwing shards of ice straight to the recently frozen Parademons and shattering them into pieces.

I used my ice streak to build one big icicle that I'd throw into the heart of the Parademon making it collapse on the ground and break into pieces.

Everything happened so fast, I killed as many Parademons as possible. The Bat Crawler was out and Victor has taken over its system.

Gotham Harbor has gone into complete chaos, It looked like and was hot like hell if you asked me.
The only thing that kept me cold was my powers.

A small crack on a wall turned into a huge hole, the water surrounding the Harbor flooded the building. The waves crashed and hit every spot.

"Freeze It... Uh Do Something!!" Diana shouted as she started to climb up the Bat Crawler, "I can't! I'll freeze the entire ocean!" I shout back before climbing up the vehicle as well.

An armored man came into view, holding a Trident. He stabs it onto the ground, calming the waves and stopping what could have drowned us all.

and so we meet again, Arthur Curry.

———————————————

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.5K READS!!! AHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

and in celebration for that and also tommorow is Saturday where I live... I'm posting more than one chapter💖💖

As always comment your feedback, any errors, things I should improve on, you know what to do.

💖, PigeonSeb