almighty || eleven

After the conversation we just had, he was back to normal. Slightly angry and nonchalant.

I chose not to mind Arthur and let him do what he wanted to do which was nothing but, I do take occasional glances at him, he's laid down on the couch looking up at the industrial lamp.

At this point, Bruce and Diana finally got tired of talking and decided they wanted to sit down and do absolutely nothing.

"Is this your hobby?" Bruce asked Arthur, Arthur responds by glaring. "I think that's a yes." Diana whispered, making Bruce and I laugh.

I am literally on a Wayne—Prince Sandwich, It wasn't that bad though except the fact that I'm very uncomfortable.

"Can you move to the rig— yeah thanks" I told Bruce who scoots over to the edge of the couch giving me more space.

"What's taking them so long?" Diana whined, "Digging up a grave isn't the fastest job to be done." Bruce replied.

I coughed, "Ummm Barry Allen? The Flash?"

"You have a point." Bruce sighed in defeat, I proceed to pull out my phone from my back pocket.

A black screen appeared with a message, We have Clark Kent.

"they're done." I jump out of the couch, excitedly.

Diana stood up after me, taking her armour and changing in whatever room she found first. Bruce did too but instead he had Alfred trailing behind him.

My hands clutched my own Armour before I looked back at Arthur who had no plans on getting up from the couch, I walk to the back of the couch propping myself up on my elbows.

I took my arm off the back and poked his chest,
"Hey, get changed."

He appears to have been in a trance as he blinked and looked at me, "Mhm."

Now taking my stretched out hand, He stands up from the couch. He then coughs, raising up our hands, now interwined. I don't even remember doing that, that I wasn't aware of not letting go.

I quickly take them off of his, "Oh sorry– I gotta uh— change? and I think you should t-to."

——————————————

A/N: filler chapter‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
this chapter is really bad but I need to fill it in so....

FEEDBACK COMMENTS YA KNOW THE DRILL and if there's any typos please tell me I appreciate them.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPET (aka really soon because it's a sunday)

💖, PigeonSeb