almighty || four

I kicked the pebbles on the ground as Arthur and I walked slowly to the shore. The waves weren't harsh, the wind was cold, the sky wasn't too bright nor too dark. It was perfect.

"What are you?" He asked, his hands on his pockets.

"I'm Cryokinetic, I can control ice. People would refer to me as Lady Cryo. Sounds stupid huh?" I shook my head chuckling before I continue, "But atleast it's not Ice girl or Ice woman." 

Thankfully I didn't name myself as that but it used to be when people didn't know what my name was.

"So does that mean you could freeze the entire ocean if you could?", I nodded slowly, "yeah."

"You shouldn't mess with me then" I added smirking but also half joking. Now looking up at him and him looking down on me, "But, I can still unfreeze it if I want to. that depends on me though".

He slides his coat off and threw it to the side. His facial expression never changed, he huffs and looks at the distance like he always does.

"Do you even laugh or smile?" I raised an eyebrow looking at his blank expression, "No."

We soon reach the shore, the calm waves covering the rocks, rising and going back to the huge body of water.

He proceeds to remove his undershirt as a lump formed in my throat that I tried to swallow, he had tattoos all over his ripped chest and back, let me tell you. It was a glorious sight.

He got in the water and walked further until it was waist high.

My arms stretch out to the side as I opened my mouth to speak, "If you change your mind, you're more than welcome to be in the Justice League!"

He turned around and nodded. He then dives, back first into the water. He dissapeared into the distance in a blink of an eye.

I can't help but to display a grin on my face, thinking about seeing him again soon. Although he is expressionless and nonchalant most of the time, It just gives me the motivation to know more about him.

But with all of that aside, I need to get back home.

———————————————

A/N: Hello! I'll have a one chapter a day schedule during the weekdays and then I'll post as much chapters as I can during the weekend!

ALSO! WE'RE HALF A THOUSAND READS?! UMM WHAT?! I know that's not alot but It's alot for me.

Comment down below what you think and how I can improve this book so I can fix it during the editing stage and on the next chapter(S)

Thank You again for taking the time to read my book and as always, I'll see you in the next chapter💖