almighty || sixteen

I find myself releasing my breath that I was holding for a very long time. I looked around, it was somehow blurry, I looked down and it was only my head that was in this dry bubble.

"Arthur." I spoke but getting no response, He can't hear me— Well of course because I'm inside this thing and he's out in the water.

Soon enough we are back in Iceland, his grip loosens on my waist and helps me surface the water.

"Oh my god." I laughed as I scrambled into the rocky path.

"You had fun?" He asked behind me, squeezing the water out of his hair.

He takes me to a house where his human clothes we're in. He gets two towels one for him and one for me then puts on a new shirt.

"You want something to drink?" He asked, "Yeah sure." He takes me hand again and takes me outside.

When he asked if I wanted a drink, I thought we we're taking a glass of alcohol or water but I didn't know that we we're taking an entire bottle.

I take a beer and he takes his own. "The payment is on him" He smirked pointing at a random man sitting on the stools.

We go to the dock and let our legs dangle into the water.
I push the edge of the cap against the wood, opening my bottle.

My hand becomes pale and freezes the beer, not to frozen to the point where it's basically ice no not that.

I let the bitter liquor flow in my mouth, It wasn't my favorite taste at all but it seems like it's all I wanted right now. I rest my head onto his shoulder and his arm wrapped my back.

We looked out in the open, the sound of the waves crashing into the foundation of the dock. Occasionally birds would land into the wooden poles.

The bottles we're placed behind us and he pulls me closer, I lift my head from his shoulder and stare into his eyes as he stared into mine.

We stayed like that until he places his lips on my own, My eyes widen at his actions but then I slowly closed them shut and kissed back.

He pulls away resting his forehead on mine, The rare smile was on his face. "You're smiling, Curry."

"I am, you are too."

"I know we haven't been friends for too long but... I want you to be mine."

"I'm yours."

———————————————

A/N: HAY HAHAHA
I have nothing else to say 😂 I'm releasing chapter seventeen later‼️

Also for the people who message me here on this app, I can't reply because wattpad won't let me.
but for the meantime feel free to message me on Pinterest:
pigeonseb
☺️💞

you know what to do down in the comments, feedback, errors, anything.

💘🌈, PigeonSeb