almighty || thirteen

We watched Superman blast off into the air, his memories have not yet returned.

I let go of Arthur's hand before looking at him with a what now look on my face, he shrugged and moved backward.

"Let's find him." he said, "But where would he go?" I asked.

Bruce turned around and said, "I know where he'd go."

Soon we arrive in the middle of the city where buildings surrounded the place and so did the busy street. A couple of cars we're parked too.

Clark turned around and looked at the six of us, he didn't know who we we're but not for long.

Victor's robotic arm jerked upward, It must have identified Clark as a threat.

"Control It!" Diana gasped, "I-I can't!" Victor replied.

"This is not going to be good." I muttered under my breath as I watched his arm fire a projectile at Clark.

—and he was beyond angry. Everyone got into their own positions, ready to fight.

My body felt cold and so did my hair, the ice cold streak starting to form on my left and right.

Arthur walked up to me and whispered something inaudibly before Clark activates his heat vision my way to which I countered with my powers.

The colors Red and Blue was all I could see but then I know that Red was winning.

His heat vision was inches away from my palms when I suddenly find myself placed away from him.

"Thanks!" I shouted at Barry before he ran off to distract Clark.

I was ready to blast the streaks once more when a strong punch connects with my face, literally bullseye; Sending me back and into the lamp post breaking it in half.

A groan escaped my lips as I collapsed into the ground.
"Anastasia!" A voice called out, although I couldn't make out who it was, I was too distracted with the pain.
Arthur tried, Diana tried, Barry tried, I tried but all of us we're sent into the ground.

Now it was just Bruce and Clark on a one on one! Bruce isn't even close to being a metahuman, all he has is money and martial arts. Clark is an alien and something tells me that if a miracle doesn't happen, Bruce will most likely die.

Punch after punch after punch. My hands weakly slammed the ground hoping that it would turn the smooth cement into boulders of ice but nothing happened, I was too weak to do so. All it did was leave a frosty hand mark.

I hear a familiar voice call Clark's name, Lois Lane. Diana scrambled from the ground until she reached a bruised Bruce.

Everyone was left shocked when Clark took Lois in his arms and they took off into the sky and into God-Knows-Where.

———————————————

A/N: Heyy!! Thank you for 10.9K READS YA'LL ARE CRAZY!! This book isn't even that good I MEAN WHAT LMAOO

tell me what you liked and disliked about my book so far and other than that YOU GUYS KNOW THE DRILL ABOUT THE COMMENTS!!

I appreicate every single one of the people who correct any typos and stuff on my chapters so don't be afraid to do so!

💖, PigeonSeb