almighty || seventeen

I woke up to the feeling of someone's arms wrapped around my body.

"Arthur?" I whispered as I looked around the unlit place, and down to my changed clothes.

He opens an eye and says, "Hmm? It's too early." He's right, there's no sun out yet. It must be around 4-5 am.

"You're right." I sighed and laid my head on his bare chest letting the cold air and his warmth mix.

"You're warm." He comments noticing that I didn't use my powers to make myself feel cold, "It's already cold."

"Did something happen last night?" I asked, "No. We got more drinks and had the guy pay it. Then we got back here and that's it."

A let out a sigh of relief, "Okay. Good."

His hand traveled up my back and on my hair, brushing every strand there was to brush. It was a satisfying feeling that I was eager to return and so I brushed his curly locks with my own bare hand and everything stayed that way.

Until a knock on the door broke the quiet moment. Words in icelandic we're said from the other side that only Arthur understood.

"I'm sorry Darling but they need me right now." He whispered before removing his hand from my waist and hair.

"Don't take too long." I said before turning my head into the pillow and let sleep consume me once more.

—TIME SKIP—

Arthur busted through the door, "We gotta go."

I quickly jump out of bed and put on the sweatpants I wore the previous day.

"A message from Victor messed with the screens, We're facing Steppenwolf."

We run outside to the rocky shore where Mera was waiting, "are you ready to do this again?"

I gulped and nodded. They take me waist deep into the water before gently pushing me down into the ocean and Mera used her powers to help me breathe.

I couldn't hear anything else besides the muffled sound of being underwater. Arthur's hand intertwined itself with mine and with that we took off.

———————————————

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 16K READS!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

TOMMOROW IS FRIDAY AND SINCE IT'S NOT A HOLIDAY ANYMORE THAT MEANS WE'RE BACK TO ONE CHAPTER!

you know what to do down in the comments below and please answer this poll.

Who should I make a fanfic on next?

A. Loki
B. Tony
C. Bucky

💞💘💖, PigeonSeb