[42] Big Baby Copper

Oh POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wake up early morning is a habit for me. Today I woke up early morning as usual and I went to kitchen to make breakfast for us.

My Copper, I mean Copper still slept. I thought he still tired because he has hetcic week and because of last night. Not like what you thought. And no, we didn't do it if you are curious. He just had lack of sleep because he kept dreaming about ghost.

He was so cute when last night. He kept telling me not to let him go and he told me to hug him while sleeping. I didn't know it was real or it was only his excuse to be intimate with me. Well, I didn't care because I was enjoying being close with him last night.

Every parts of his body was so close to me. They against me. His face, his chest, his belly and....okay, better stop over there. No need to explain about something in his pant, right? I didn't want to mention it right now. Maybe later. If I am not forgeting. Haha.

"Good morning, my cute Oh!" he greeted me in half sleep and half naked. He only wore boxer. And did I just see his morning glory?

"Why you only wear boxer?"

"Why? Don't you like it?"

He winked at me and tried to seduce me by doing sexy pose. Is he ready to do strip tease for me? This horny bastard!

"I don't like free show!"

"Well, you can pay me with morning kiss then you can enjoy the show from me"

Now, he is getting bold. This is the reason why I shouldn't give him permission at the first place. He tried to cross the line. Did I mind it? Hell no. I love it!

"Do you want to have breakfast or shower first?" I asked him.

"How about you?"

"I am starving!"

"Okay, let's have breakfast first then we can have shower together after that!"

"In your dream!"

He pulled me to sit on his laps when I wanted to sit next to him. Shit. My bottom hit his thing but it didn't hurt him I guess because he was grinning. He was enjoying it. Damn. This horny bastard with his naughty mind.

"Having breakfast with you like this is one of my dreams"

"It is okay if you can keep your little brother down there sleeps, not to wake up!"

"Not promise, Oh because you're look so sexy this morning!"

"Eat, before you late for work. I don't want have a jobless husband if hospital fired you!"

"Husband?" he was grinning like an idiot, "Do you call me your husband? Do you want to marry me?" he look so excited.

"It depends on you. If you're rich, I will think about marrying you. If you are poor, well just say bye to me!" I joked at him. But he look so serious.

"Don't worry, Oh. I will be rich man" he thought for moment, "Actually, I am rich already. My parent is wealthy. So, it is mean I am rich. Then I can marry you!" he kissed me when I was off guard. It was a peck.

"Finally, I get my morning kiss" he smiled.

"You!" I startled, "Whatever. Now eat!"

"Feed me, my cute husband. Please!"

He is like a big baby. Everytime I feed him, he always tells me he loves me. He never forgets to tell me how he loves me. I am so happy because of that. He is such a lovely guy.

"I love this baby Copper too!" I told him and land a kiss on his forhead, "You are being a good boy this morning. You finish your breakfast!"

"Why not kiss on the lips? It will good reward to motivate me to be a good boy!"

"I will give you after you take a shower!"

"Why not now? Or we can shower together and you can give me reward while we are showering"

"Take it or leave it!" I told him as I walked to the kitchen to clean the dish.

He stood up and went to bathroom as soon as I said that to him. This guy never leaves a chance. He would do anything to get what he wants, especially the things about me. Tsk.

*****

I walked him to the door and ready to bid him goodbye as he left for work but he still kept standing there. Like he never wants to leave.

"I don't want to go!" he said, "What if you miss me?"

"I won't!"

"What if you hungry and there is no one home?"

"I can cook myself"

"What if someone comes and kidnap you because of your cuteness?"

"Your imagination is so wild!"

"What if...."

"Copper, I am fine" I told him, "Just go or you will be late"

He nodded and bid me goodbye then he walked away. I watched his back until he disappeared then I closed the door.

Not in minute, someone knocked the door and I saw him standing there again.

"I miss you, Oh!" he pout.

"It is not even a minute you go, how come you miss me already?" he hugged me.

"I don't know but I miss you. Really miss you!"

"Copper...."

"Let me be like this for moment, please"

I let him hugged me for moment. I didn't know why he became like this. Maybe he was afraid I will leave him and disappear like ten years ago. Yeah, maybe.

"Are you afraid I will leave you and disappear?" he nodded. See, that was the reason why he acted like that. I came close to hima and kissed him. I deepen the kiss to assure him if I won't leave him again.

"I will be here. I won't leave you again. I will be here until you come. I promise"

"I love you, Oh!"

"I love you more, my Copper!"

"Another kiss before I go please?"

"No!" he pout, "Now, go!"

He walked away with big smile on his face. It was so funny seeing him like that. But it made me feel happy too because it makes me realise how much he loves me.

"See you later my cute husband!" he screamed to me.

Tsk. That guy. Why he is so cheesy? But his cheesiness always makes me happy. He makes me happy. My big baby. Copper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry, I made another 'not suppose to be' chapter 😅

I wanted to make story about Oh meets Copper's parent but it turned to be like this 😂😂😂

What happen to me? 😒
Well, whatever!

See you in next chapter
Xoxo