[3] I Don't Know You : Am I Crazy?

"Are you crazy?" he asked me in annoyance tone.

Yeh, maybe I am crazy. I didn't know why I am like this. It never happened before. Why I would act like this? Why I felt like I missed him? He didn't know me. I didn't know him. We didn't know each other. We never met before as I remembered.

"May... Maybe I am" I said, "I am... I am sorry"

I walked away. I saw Inn came. I gave hin his note. He asked me what happened but I didn't answered him. I just walked away.

Why am I being like this? He doesn't know me. That is for sure. I don't know him too. But why? Why my heart? What happens to my heart? Why I feel like I missed him so much? Am I crazy? Maybe I am.

I kneed down. I cried. My heart felt so sting. It felt so hurt. My tears was running down to my face. I didn't know what happened to me. I just felt so hurt.

"Are you alright?" someone asked me from beside me. It was a girl. I looked at her. I wiped my tears. It was so embarrassing to cry in front of girls. Not manly at all. She gave me a handkerchief to wipe my tears. I thanked her.

She smiled at me. She look so beautiful. She has beautiful face and beautiful smile. Everything is beautiful. Her eyes, nose, lips, everything is suit her face perfectly. She has silky whithe skin. It glowed when the sun touches it.

"Peach!" a guy called her. We looked at that guy. It was the same guy that I met before.

"Copper!" she greeted that guy with her big smile. So, his name is Copper. Now, I knew his name. But his name is not familiar. I never heard that name before. I never heard his name in my entire life. His name seems new to me. But why my heart says I knew him before? Why?

"What are you doing here, Peach?" he asked her, "Come on. Our class will start soon!"

"Okay, I will be there soon!" she said. She looked at me again and smiled.

"I gotta go. Anyway, maybe I don't know what problems do you have, but I hope everything will be okay" she wished for me.

"Thank... Thank you"

I watched them walked away. No. My eyes only focused on that guy. A guy is named Copper. I watched him go until he disappeared. When he disappeared, my heart felt empty again. I touched my chest. It felt empty. I felt empty. I felt like I lost something. I lost someone.

Who are you, Copper? Why I feel like this toward you?

*****

I was in canteen all alone. Well, I don't have any close friends from my faculty. Not that I don't want have close friends, but in the past, before I lived alone in dorm, I have hard time to hang out with friends. My aunt and my uncle was so protective of me. They never allowed me to hang around. That is why I never had time to get close with people. I was being alone. And I always used to it until now.

Sun came. He sat in front of me. There is a girl beside him. She sat beside Sun. I looked at them. What they are doing in engineering?

"Are you alone?" he asked me. I nodded. I kept looking on my book. I read it. I need to study it for my class tomorrow. The professor who will teach us tomorrow is a strict one, so I need to be good in class or else he will kick me out from his class.

"Do you have any class left today?"

"Nope. My class just canceled. Why?" I told him.

"Good. Let's hang out!"

"Don't you have class or something to do?"

"Our class will be start in 2 hours. So, we have plenty times!" The girl told me.

"I don't want to be the third wheel in your date!" I refused them. They laughed at me.

"I wish I could call it a date, but this cute friend of mine rejected me long time ago. So, we are not dating or anything you think in your mind" the girl said to me, "And I am Nam, anyways!"

She introduced herself to me. I did the same. I introduced myself to her. We shook our hands. She smiled at me. She is so cool. I thought she is a cool girl.

We chatted for awhile. Getting to know each othet. From what I heard, Nam is Sun's best friend in Faculty of Arts. She had crushed on him before but Sun rejected her. And now they became best friend. Such a good ending, right?

"Oh!" someone called me from behind. I looked at the person who called me. They did the same. It was Inn. He came approached me.

"I am sorry" he said.

"What for?" I was confused. Why he appologized me? As I remembered, he never done something bad to me.

"About yesterday" he said, "I didn't know what Copper has done to you. I saw you were crying. So I thought...."

"You, what?!" Sun yelled to me. He seem shocked. He look angry to me. He was mad. But why?

"You met him? You met Copper?" He asked me in shock, "I told you to stay away from him. Don't we have an agreement of that?"

Everyone seem taken aback of what he said to me. He look so angry. Well, I did agreed to stay away from Copper but I couldn't help about what happened yesterday. It just happened. I couldn't control my own body yesterday. And I didn't know why.

"What is your problem? Why he should stay away from my friend?" Inn asked Sun. Sun looked at him. They stared each other, like they really to fight. I tried to calm them down. Sun sat back. He tried to hold his anger. I could see he was trying so hard.

"I am sorry Oh. I didn't mean that" Inn said and looked at Sun, "And you, you're too cute to be someone who has hot temperament. Smile a bit and maybe I will fall for you!" He said to Sun. He left after said that. Nam and I looked at him.

"What?!"

"Nothing" I said.

"Why you always get a handsome guy to hit on you?" Nam exaggerated, "Why always you to be the lucky one? Why not me?"

"I don't like him and never be!" he exclaimed and then he pointed at me, "And you, you need to explain me!"

Okay, I think I need to escape from angry Sun. He look so scary when he is angry.

*****

I walked back to my dorm. I went to food stall first before I head back to my dorm. O bought some foods and drink. I saw him again in the crowd. He saw me too. I wanted to walked away from him but he came approached me. I didn't know what he wanted this time. Last time he told me to stay away from him, so now I will do it.

"Hey!" he called me. He ran after me. He stopped in front of me. He was panting. He tried to catch his breath.

"I just want to make sure of you" he spoke, "I don't know you. As I remembered, I never met you before. So...." he didn't continue his words. I kept quiet. I didn't dare to look at him. I afraid I would get hurt again if I saw his face. I afraid my heart will feel sad again when I looked at him in the eyes. I bowed down. Looked on the ground.

"We are stranger, for sure. I don't know why you keep telling me if you miss me. I just... I...."

"I know, you think I am crazy, right?" I said to him, "Don't worry. From now, I will try to avoid you!"

I walked to pass him. I didn't wait for his reply. I didn't want to hear what he would say to me. My heart felt so hurt. I was hurted. And I didn't know why. I hated this feeling. Why everything he said is hurting me a lot? We are stranger, for sure. But why my heart? Why I feel so hurt?

-----------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter of Oh POV then we will move to Copper POV

I am curious of what he feel and what in his mind about Oh 😒

Xoxo