[46] A Smile That Very Alluring

Copper POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He was busy walked around. Looking around, tried to find something. And I just followed him and couldn't stop smiling because of his nervousness.

"What I should do? What I should buy? God, please help me! Copper, what your parent like?"

"You!" I replied, "They like you"

"No time for joking around"

"I am not, baby" I reached his face to look at me, "I am being serious. You don't have to buy anything for them. Your presence is enough. They like you. They love you, baby"

I kissed his lips. Just a peck to calm him down. I didn't care what might people think about us when they saw two man kissed. It is 2017. Be open minded about it!

"Feel better now?" He nodded, "Want more?"

"We are in public!"

"I don't care. Just let them see how much I love you"

"Sweet tongue!"

"Wanna taste it?"

He ignored me and dragged me to another shop. After 20 minutes we, I meant he, looked around, he gave up.

"I gave up" He cried and hugged me, "I don't know what to do. I afraid I can't impress them. What if they don't like me?"

"Shhhh... Don't be silly" I pushed him to face me and then kissed him, "They love you. They like you. You are great guy. And remember, I love you and you make me happy"

"I don't know..."

"How about you cook something for them. I bet they will like it"

He looked at me and nodden then smiled. His smile is very alluring. That dimples make him look more cute. How could a guy can be so handsome and cute at the same time? What I have done in my past life to deserve a guy like him? I am such a lucky guy!

"What was that?" He asked me after I kissed him again.

"A kiss. Because I love you my cute Oh"

*****

We stayed at hotel and our room didn't have kitchen, so I brought him somewhere. A house, small house but nice. It was a nice living for small family.

"Who has this house?"

"A relative. They are in holiday, but I have a permission to use it for today" I told him, "Come here. You can use this kitchen. And do you need any help from me?"

"Nah, I am fine. I want to make foods for them by myself"

I kissed him then hugged him and kissed him again. I deepened the kiss until he pushed me and gasped.

"It is no time for your horniness!"

"But I can't help it. Can we do it now? I promise, just one round" I begged and showed him my puppy eyes. Do you think it works? I wished.

"Later. After I done cook something for your parent, I will serve myself to you" He whispered to me, "And I have a tie in my pocket that we can use later" he winked at me and walked away.

Damn. He knows how to make me excited. The grin was showing on my face. I couldn't stop smiling all along while fantasied what we would do later.

And I forgot to prepare our place to do it. Bed is the best place to do it right? Tied him and do him. Make him moans in pleasure. Damn!

And don't worry. This is my home anyways, not my relative. I bought it for us to live in future. To spend our old together. I will tell him later after I propose him.

I back to the kitchen and looked at him who was busy with cooking. And did my eyes played with me? I saw him took of his shirt and used apron to cover his body. He was cooking half naked. He look so hot. Is it cause of the heat from the kitchen or is it because of his sexiness?

"What are you doing?" He startled when I hugged him from back and sniffed his nape. His smell is so nice. Even the smell of his weats seem such a turn on for me.

"I am sorry. I couldn't restrain myself. You look so sexy, Oh. Are you trying to seduce me by cooking half naked like this?"

"No! I don't want to fouled my white shirt, so I take it off" He told me, "Let go of me, Copper. Let me finish this first"

I reached the gas stove and turned it off then I spin him to face me.

"It can wait but I want you right now" He sighed.

"Why you can't be patient?"

"It is your fault. Why you are being so sexy?" He sighed again.

"What I should do about you?" He was being sarcastic.

"I love you, my cute Oh"

I kissed him while I lead him head to bedroom. The kiss never separated. It became intense every step we made to our bed room. I grabbed his ass and pulled him close. Made him jumped to me. His legs around my waist to support his body. I pushed him on bed.

"Ready to tie up, baby?" I show him a tie from his pocket and wink.

"I thought you never ask"

And that was the start for our hot session. Wet, sweat, heavy breath. Panting and moan in pleasure surrounded the room. It was so fantastic. Everytime with him is such a heaven. One round is never enough. For me, I never get enough of him. He makes me addicted, especially his smile whenever he looks at me.

*****

We were on our way to my parent. He kept nagging me because I made us late. He pout and ignored me.

"I am sorry" I was smiling because he look so cute when he is angry.

"You seem not sincere to say sorry to me"

I stopped the car and then looked at him. I pulled him close to me. Our face just an inch. I smiled and kissed him.

"Don't be angry na" I kissed him again, "If you keep angry, I can't help but will do you in here because you are look so cute right now"

"You!" He sighed, "Just drive. We are already late. I don't want make your parent wait us too long"

"Can't wait to meet your parent in law, huh?"

He leaned his face on my ear and whispered sexily.

"Or maybe I can't wait to marry the hot sexiest doctor in the world and make him to be my husband?"

Damn. He knows how to make me smile ear to ear. I love it. And to be honest, I couldn't wait any longer to tied him in the wedding ceremony. I want him to be my husband so bad.

"Let's meet my parent!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what possessed me 😅

To be honest, I am innocent
But with this two, I think I wake up the wild side of me 😂😂

I should blame wattpad because makes me be kinky right now
I guess I read to much mature FF lately 😂😂

Okay, see you in next chapter
Xoxo