[12] You Are A Cute Sunshine

Still Inn POV

------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know what happened with my best friend. He came to my faculty in early morning. Yes, I was talking about Copper. He came to my faculty. He told me yesterday if he didn't have any class today, but why he is here?

"I want to meet him" he said.

"Do you mean, Oh?" he nodded, "Why?"

"I don't know. I just need to meet him!"

"You're weird. Are you sure you're a student of medical faculty? Not the patient?"

"I know it sounds weird, but it is the truth. I don't know how to explain it to you. I just feel I have to meet him!" I pat his shoulder.

"I know. You don't need to explain me!"

Well, maybe he had fall for Oh but he still doesn't realise it. Sometime when people fall in love, they don't realise about it or maybe they in their denial.

As we talked, we saw they came. My cute sunshine with Oh and his friend, Nam. When he saw us, he grabbed Oh and walked to another way. I ran after him. This guy. Does he really hates me that much?

Nam asked us which person we wanted to talk with. She joked and made her friend became a menu for us. My best friend played along.

"I want a cute mushroom. Can I have that?" he said. This my stupid friend. Why he became so stupid? A top student in medical became stupid because of a guy, maybe a world will end soon.

"He is not available!" Sun told him. I could see he became so angry toward Copper. But he is still cute, even when he is angry. I want to pinch his cheek. Or maybe I should cuddle him.

"How about you? Are you available?" I leaned my body close to him. He stepped back. I thought he felt intimidated by me. He was so cute. I wanted to take him home and locked him in my room. I wanted to cuddle him all day and night long 24/7. Haha.

Nam told me if he is single. They are single. Sun and Oh. Well, that is a good thing at least for me. I told him it was a good thing. Yes it was a good thing. So, now I could make my move to court him because he is single. No one would angry or get jealous about it, except himself. I knew he would angry, but I found it is cute. He is more cuter when he is angry.

****

Do you know? Sometime people don't like me because I am stubborn. Yes, I could be stubborn sometime. Especially about what I want. Like today, I come to his faculty just to meet him. I could feel some of people had an eye on me. They looked at me. Maybe they thought why an engineering student came to their faculty.

"You Inn, right? From engineering?" a girl asked me. I nodded. They was cheering when I admit it. They seem so happy.

"What are you doing here? Are you looking for someone?" I nodded again.

"I heard you don't have any girlfriend..."

"You're single, right?"

"Of course he is single!"

"Do you want to join us?"

They talked almost as same time. It made me confused, which question I should answer first. I didn't answer them. I rushed to ran after someone who was looking at me. My sunshine. I ran after him. I left the girls who tried to get my attention.

I called his name. He ignored me. He kept walking away. I ran to close the distance between us. I grabbed his hand and made him stop.

"Let go of me!"