[47] Pervert and Perverted

Oh POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived and his mother welcomed us with big smile and hug. I couldn't breath when she hugged me so tight. I felt like I was dying until he asked his mother not to kill his soon to be husband, I meant me.

"Why you didn't tell me if you want to come?" She said while leaded us to come in.

"I want to make a surprise, Mom!" he said, "And this cutie made something for you and Pa"

"Really?" She looked at me curious. I handed her the lunch box I made for them. She smiled when she opened it.

"You don't have to do it, honey but thank you" she said, "Pa, your son in law makes lunch for you. Hurry up, before I finish it alone!"

His father came down from second floor and greeted us. He hugged me just like his wife. I need to adjust being hugged by them. I couldn't breath.

"Pa, don't kill him. Do you want your son become widower before married?"

His father let go of me and said sorry. He didn't mean to do that. He said, he just missed me. Well, I felt so loved in this family.

His mother told us to go to dining room while she prepared our foods. I helped her and told Copper to accompany his father.

"Give me reward for accompanying him then"

"He is your father for God sake!" He chuckled. He pulled me and kissed me and told me how cute I am when I am angry. Tsk. This guy.

"I will have a deal with you later!"

"I am so ready, baby. Whenever and wherever you want, Oh" He winked at me then leave to follow his father. Shit. His dirty mind. How could he think about kinky things when we are in his parent house?

The lunch went so smooth. We were happy eating and chatting about things and stuff. And his parent were laughing when I told them about funny things that their son doing.

"So, he got jealous about you and Peach?" I nodded, "Even he wanna have a fight with your little nephew?" His mother added.

"You are so childish, son!" His father spoke and laughed after that, "I don't know how you could stand his silliness, Oh. You better find someone else. My son is not good for you!"

"Pa!"

"Your father is right, honey!" his mother agreed, "How about we introduced Oh to Belle or Pong. They are older than you but they are more good than my Copper!"

"Ma?!!"

"How are they look like?" I asked them.

"You!!! I will kill them first, so you won't meet them!"

He pout and we were laughing because of his jealousy. It was fun to tease him. And be team up with his parent is great thing.

*****

We were watching TV in living room. His parent were out to attend neighboor event. We didn't pay much attention on TV. Thanks to him for that.

His hands kept moving up and down, lurking my body. Tried to touch every inch of my body. Tried to make entrance to my shirt and reached my nipples. I hit him countless times.

"Behave yourself! We are in your parent house!"

"They are out, baby. We have enough times to do it"

"Let me watch the tv"

"There is nothing interesting on that damn thing" He turned off the tv and turned my face to face him, "Here. This is more interesting than that damn bored thing!" He pointed to his face and smiled. Tsk. His cheesiness. It is going bad, lately.