[28] I Am Your Sun

This is Copper POV

----------------------------------------------------------------

My mom was hesitant when I told her to go back to hotel but she came along. Not wanted to argue with me. I knew I look so strange but I couldn't help it. I didn't want my mom meet Oh alone, not yet because I didn't want her know if Oh is a children of the marriage couple who died in car accident with my dad.

"Mom, if you want to meet Oh please tell me first, okay?"

"Okay..."

My phone rang and I saw the name of Sun on the screen. I picked it up and he told me if Oh fainted again. I drove to the hospital and saw Oh was laying there and look so weak.

"What happen?" I ask Sun who was there with him.

"I don't know" he replied, "He was feeling unconscious and scream your name.... I think he finally remember you as his sun"

I looked at Oh who was lying on the bed. I sat beside him and stroked his hair.

"Hey Oh, my cute mushroom. Please wake up na..." I tried to talk to him, "Your sun is here. I am here. Copper is here for his Oh!"

He hasn't been wake up since he came to hospital. I stayed with him all night long and never left him. I didn't want to leave him again. I wanted to be the first one who he saw when he opened his eyes.

Seeing him laying down without any strenght is killing me. It hurts me alot seeing someone who you love being powerless like that.

"Hey my cute mushroom, wake up please" I said the next day, "Your sun is here waiting for you. Your sun is coming for you"

"Copper..." someone called me from behind. It was Inn and he came with Sun and Nam.

"Have you eat?" Nam asked me.

"I am not hungry"

"You should eat" Sun told me, "I don't want Oh scold me when he wakes up and knows you don't eat while waiting him"

"Come with me!"

Inn dragged me with him and went to hospital canteen. He ordered me foods and drink. He placed them in front of me.

"Eat!"

"I am not..."

"I don't want hear your excuse. Eat!"

I ate that foods even though I felt like I didn't want too. But strangely, that foods empty in one blink. I guessed my stomach  really hungry.

"He will be alright" Inn said. He tried to encourage me and gave me hope.

"He should. No, but he is!"

*****

His uncle and aunt came after Sun called them. They came from a business trip in Hongkong. They look so worry when they arrived. They asked us what happened and we told them we didn't know. Actually we knew but we didn't want them more worried.

They went to see doctor and asked him what happened with their nephew.

"Thank you for being there for him" his aunt thanked us, "He is so lucky has all of you as his friends"

"It is okay, aunty" Inn said, "I bet you and uncle are tired from flight, better take a rest first. We will be here to look after him and if anything happen, we will call you aunty"

"Thank you but it is okay. We will be here waiting for him to wake up"

"No honey. He is right. You should take a rest first" her husband told her, "We can back later"

His uncle thanked us and they left. I back to sit beside his bed. I wanted to be his side and never wanted to leave him.

"You too, Copper. You should go back and take a rest!" Inn told me again.

"Nah, I am fine Inn. I want to be here with him"

"But..."

"It is fine. I am fine. Don't worry"

*****

He still laying on the bed. Didn't move a bit. Just his chest was moving. It has been three days and he hasn't been woken up. Doctor said his vitals are fine and told us he didn't woke up because he was shocked. The traumatic in his brain made hin fainted until now.

"Hey, my Oh. When you will wake up?" I asked him who was sleeping like a sleeping beauty, "Everyone is worrying about you. Please wake up na..."

My tears was running down to my cheeks. I knew I should be strong but seeing him being like this made me sad. I blamed myself because I was powerless and couldn't do anything to protect him.

"Wake up my cute mushroom, your sun is here for you" I said again, "Your sun come here for you, Oh!"

His finger was moving a bit. It was surprised me. I grabbed his hands and held it. Tried to make him realised, there was someone with him and waiting for him to wake up. And it is me, his sun.

"Hey, can you hear me? It is your Copper, Oh. It is your sun. Can you hear me?"

He moved his head right and left, just a glimpse of move. He was mumbling something but I couldn't hear it clearly. I leaned my head close to him to hear what he mumbled but I couldn't undersatand what he said.

I called doctor and they came to checked on him. I was there watched them did some checks on him.

"Is he okay? What happen? Is he going to wake up?"

"He is okay. I think his consciousness is recovering step by step. We will run a test after he wakes up"

"When he will wake up, doctor?"

"He will wake up soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow"

He left us after saying that. He gave him some injections.

I waited beside him. My friends came three hours later and also his uncle and aunt. They brought me foods and told me to eat as usual.

I took shower after that and get change. Inn brought me some clean clothes to wear.

I back to sit beside him again. I never wanted to leave him. Not anymore. I have broke our promise once in the past. Now I won't do the same mistake again. I will always beside him and always come for him.

"Eeerrrggghhhh...." he moaned. He opened his eyes.

"Oh, you wake up?" I exclaimed. Everyone gather around him. They looked at him in worriedness.

"Thank you God" his aunty said, "You okay, honey?" she came to other side of him. She stroked his hair and rub his cheek. Her tears of joy was running down to her worried face.

He looked at her and his uncle. He look so confuse. He look around and look at us. I smiled at him. I felt so glad he finally woke up from his long sleep.

"Aunty, where am I?" he asked his aunt and then look at Inn, "Inn? Why are you here and who are they?"

We surprised. All of us. But I am the most who felt so surprised about it. He didn't recognise me. He didn't remember who I am.

"I am your sun, Oh. I am Copper" I told him, "Don't you remember?"

He looked at me in confusion then he smiled. I smiled at him. Maybe he remembered me as his sun.

"I have a childhood friend who is named Sun" he said, "But, I don't know you. Who are you?" he asked me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The drama just started 😈😈

I am sorry to make them trough something like this

Don't worry
This is the only the beginning
I will make them suffering again in future chapter 😈😈😈

Shit, I am become so evil!

See you in next chapter
Xoxo