What Have You Done To Me?

"Ash? Ben, where are you! Ash is miss-" Danny's sentence stopped short as he noticed Ben and I laying together on the couch. I was seated on his lap with his arms securely around my waist as he nibbled my ear, making me giggle.

"There you are, everyone's been searching for you." Danny collapsed beside us and I smiled. "Thanks, but Ben and I were just talking." I told him and Ben growled a little in my ear. "Is that what we're calling it now?" Danny scoffed but Ben seemed too engrossed with fiddling idly with my fingers as he left hot kisses on my skin.

"I'm calling it a night. Catch ya, cunts." I laughed but rolled my eyes.

"Such a charmer," I muttered, turning to Ben. He leaned a little closer and brushed gently his nose against mine, causing a red flush to spread on my pale cheeks.

"What have you done to me?" He whispered, his eyes closed. I closed my own and slipped my arms around his neck carefully. "What you did to me months ago," I replied, closing the gap between us. His lips were warm and welcoming as they moved against mine.

Ben leaned back and I laid on top of him, my hand running through his tangled hair. "Wanna talk some more?" His voice was low and husky and I smirked. "Is that what we're calling it now?"

He reached up and caressed my cheek softly with his calloused fingers. Breaking the kiss for only a moment, he pulled an inch away and I opened my eyes to meet his. "I love you." His voice was shaky and quiet but the sencirity laced in his words and the deep look in his eyes told me he meant it. I couldn't hide the grin on my face as I stared back at him in awe. "I love you too, Ben."