And Just For A Moment, Nothing Else Mattered

I heard a familiar laugh coming from the living room as I wandered in, sitting beside an amused Ben who was content watching cartoons.

"Hi beautiful. Feeling better?" He asked, glancing at me briefly before his attention was turned back to the screen.

The dim lighting of the room hid the red from my glowing cheeks. "Yeah. Did you want to crash here the night?" I hesitated, fiddling with the hem of my pajama shirt.

"Alright then, I call shot gun." He jumped up suddenly, rushing down the hall. I ran after him to my room and watched as he jumped onto my bed.

"Mine! All mine!" He shouted, playfully pushing me away from the bed. His smile and laughter seemed to be contagious, I caught myself grinning at him.

"You're as bad as Emily," I rolled my eyes as we settled down and I slid under my covers.

"I thought the childish charm I have was endearing." He said as he stood up.

"What are you doing?" I asked. A moment later, I was watching him remove the black shirt that had hidden his tattoos.

"Getting comfortable." He stated. His jeans were removed and I found myself gawking at his body.

"Close your mouth, love, or you'll catch flies." He winked and I blushed a deep crimson red before turning over. 

Oh my God. I was freaking out. Ben climbed into my bed half naked and part of me loved that but part of me was terrified.

His arm snaked around me and he made me turn over to face him. "I don't know what to do with you." He said after a short while, as if speaking more to himself than me.

I gave him a slightly confused look but he just stared. I shifted uncomfortably before clearing my throat.

"What happened in the elevator-" I started, the curiosity behind the question I planned to ask what almost killing me, but Ben interupted.

"Did you like it?" He asked in a low voice. He didn't take his eyes off me and I met his with mine as I nodded.

Why did I feel like a little girl and her first crush? This wasn't like me at all.

"Then let's do something about it." He gave me a lopsided smile and the breath almost got hitched in my throat.

I knew what I wanted, but what I wanted was going to get me hurt.

Ben began leaning in and I closed my eyes waiting for his lips longingly. Finally after the tease of brushing his against mine lightly, there was no gap between us.

Our lips moved in perfect sync and I felt warm hands on my waist, rubbing up and down under my tank top. My hands rested on his chest and I felt his heart beating, sending shivers down my spine. This is real.

Ben's soft lips were getting faster against mine and I was eager to keep up as his hands got more adventurous.

He slid his hand underneath my shirt completely and I felt tingles on my skin, as if he'd left a trail of fire with his hands.

He cupped my left breast firmly as our kiss got deeper. I gasped at his touch, holding back a low moan as his thumb circled my nipple.

He broke the kiss and leant down to my neck where he began sucking on my skin until he found my weak spot. I moaned in pleasure and his hand wandered down my stomach and under my panties.

Should I tell him? No. He doesn't need to know he's the person I'm giving myself to. He wouldn't care anyway.

My nerves spiked as did my excitement. He rubbed me briefly before sliding his fingers further down. He smirked into my skin. "Getting excited are we, love?" His voice was low and seductive, and he was making it very hard to think, let alone speak.