Welcome to the States

"Ash, wake up. We're about to land." Ben's voice was croaky and I pried my eyes open to look at him. Messy hair and sleepy eyes greeted me and I assumed he had just woken up too.

My eyes wandered around the plane and noticed people placing their food trays away and buckling their seat belts for landing. I did the same and Ben turned to me groggily. "How did you sleep?" He asked, strapping himself in.

I yawned and he smiled a little. "Not bad, my neck is killing me though." I confessed, rubbing the back of it.

He chuckled. "You were leaning on me the entire time, that's probably why."

Before I could reply, an air hostess's voice appeared over the speakers. "Please ensure you a strapped into you seats and your food trays are up as we are about to prepare for landing."

My nerves reappeared as I looked outside the tiny window beside me. Los Angeles is where we were landing, and I could clearly see the city below, tall buildings and the beautiful green sea below us. I grinned, my excitement gradually overwhelming the fear of landing. I couldn't decide what was scarier, going up or down.

Ben's hand gripped mine again softly as we descended, but I felt better than last time, having somewhat of an idea of what to expect.

The landing was smooth and I sighed with relief as we pulled up to LAX.

"I'm so excited." I whispered to Ben who chuckled. "Good, because we've got a surprise for you girls."

We stood up and took our luggage and slowly followed the other passengers off the plane. Once we were through customs, we grabbed our bigger luggage off the conveyor belt and head to the exit.

As we stepped out, I saw the large buildings before us and the busy road filled with taxis and car dealership buses. Danny hailed a mini bus that was being used as a taxi and we all climbed in.

"I'm surprised there weren't fans waiting for you." I told Sam who sat beside me. He chuckled. "Well we got here a couple days early so we could take you ladies to-"

Danny whacked the back of Sam's head causing him to cry out and the driver sending them a strange look through the review mirror. I chuckled. "Take us where?" I inquired but Danny shook his head. "Nowhere, dear. Don't you worry your little head." He messed up my hair and I rolled my eyes, trying to think of places the boys would take us.

The whole ride to the hotel I stared out the window asking questions like, "Is that a good burger joint?" and "Oh! Can we go there?" and "What is that person doing?" which earned some hearty laughs from all the boys as Nikki and I glanced curiously at each other.

We arrived at a small hotel in Anehiem and the boys checked us all in. There were three separate rooms. Danny and Nikki were sharing one room, which meant I would be bunking with the guys.

After we arrived Ben volunteered as tribute to share a room with me and Sam agreed to share with us, leaving Cam and James to bunk together.

As we walked into our little room, I saw two queen beds and bit my lip. There was no couch, which meant I was most likely sharing a bed with Ben. I felt nervous about it again, the last time we had slept together was back home over a month ago.

Ben placed his bags on the first bed where I'd put all my things. We all checked out the bathroom before switching on the tv. I had shotgun on the shower and quickly undressed in the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind me.

The water cascaded over my back and I sighed, totally relaxed for a brief moment. It was as if the steam and heat of the water was melting away stiffness of my joints from the flight.

Sighing, I turned off the water and began drying myself when I overheard the boys talking. I quickly got dressed and stood with my ear on the door.

"I can't believe she hasn't figured out where we are taking them." Sam chuckled, and I heard a bed spring.

"I know, it's good though. I mean it's only across the road."

What was across the road? I pulled out my phone and used GPS to find out. I squealed with excitement and ran out of the bathroom and jumped on my bed. Ben and Sam looked curiously at me.

"YOU'RE TAKING ME TO DISNEYLAND?"

Ben and Sam nodded and I squealed again, jumping up and down on the red quilted bed. "I can't believe it!" I collapsed on the bed and Ben smiled.

"Finally you're worn out." He chuckled and Sam did too as he went for a shower. I grinned at him and then turned my attention to the ceiling. "I've never been to a theme park." I confessed. Ben grinned.

"You're coming on every ride with me. Even if I have to hold your hand." He rolled his eyes teasingly and I giggled.

"I never did much as a kid." I added, more for myself than him. He laid one arm over me and I looked at him as his eyes bored into mine.

"I figured. Well now you can." He gave me a warm smile and I felt fuzzy. "Thank you."